Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: South Louisiana
Friendship ~ None of that Sissy Crap!
Just got this from a friend, but so true -
Are you tired of those sissy 'friendship' poems that always sound good,
but never actually come close to reality?
Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.
You will see no cute little smiley faces on this ~ Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.
1.. When you are sad ~ I will help you get drunk and plot revenge
against the sorry bastard who made you sad.
2. When you are blue ~ I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3 When you smile ~ I will know you are thinking of something that I
would probably want to be involved in.
4. When you are scared ~ I will rag on you about it every chance I get
until you're NOT.
5. When you are worried ~ I will tell you horrible stories about how
much worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused ~ I will try to use o n l y l i t t l e w
o r ds.
7.. When you are sick~ Stay the hell away from me until you are well
I....... don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall ~ I will laugh at your clumsy ass, but I'll help you
9. This is my oath .... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask ~
because you are my friend.
Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you
can feel the true warmth.
So, this is dedicated to those I've met since I ordered Bella (they know who they are) and have become lifelong friends! See you in Oshawa in August!