who is Lil' Bogie? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 Old 07-12-2010, 11:04 PM Thread Starter

who is Lil' Bogie?

Well, Lil' Bogie is my truck.....

Here is his story.....well since I bought him.....

I found Lil' Bogie sitting, down and out and all alone at a used car orphanage (car lot....LOL) in Steger IL. August 1st 2005, the previous owner really cared about him, and it showed.....everything was spotless, even the engine bay.....I believe the previous owner was an older gentleman that really cared for the vehicle......although, Lil' Bogie needed new shoes, as his old shoes were white walls.....well, now he has 2 pair of shoes....the goodyear 20"s for the summer, and a set of Firestone Destination A/Ts for winter boots........

Well, up til this past year, he hasn't really changed much.....basically he just had his stereo upgraded to an in dash DVD, and 800w of subs, as well as 460w of other speakers......

Well, a very Generous guy named Jon came into Lil' Bogies life around Febuary this year, when he offered to give me a Powerdyne BD11-a Supercharger......Lil' Bogie Loved the thought of that, so I started collecting the parts to go with the supercharger....well, Jon came in again, this time with a set of shoes for Lil' Bogie!!! They are a touch big for him, but they still fit him well.....so, free rims and tires as well from Jon!!!!!

Well, after a few complications in the O.R., Lil' Bogoe got back on his feet again with his new supercharger, and we made the trek upto Mr. Norm's Garage and spent the day there, where Lil' Bogie got to have some fun on the "treadmill" and in 90deg, 88% humidity, this is what the dyno said.....

There was also a Photo-op with Mr Norm himself as well, and Lil' Bogie really wanted to do that.....

Also, Lil' Bogie is a huge fan of Mr Norm, so he asked Mr Norm to sign his chest....LOLz

Well, that's Lil' Bogie's life with me so far......hope its a good story and that the story will continue for a long, long time!!!!!!!!!

post #2 of 13 Old 07-12-2010, 11:12 PM
Veteran Member

I nominate Bogieboy for a new username... "Dodge Troll"

post #3 of 13 Old 07-12-2010, 11:12 PM
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep

Garage
So you are telling me you drive a Dodge pickup.... I did not know that

June 2015 MOTM

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time, For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.
post #4 of 13 Old 07-12-2010, 11:21 PM Thread Starter

LOL!!!!!!

I can't help but talk a bit of Dodge.....tis all I know!!!!! I am here to make new freinds and learn more about other brands!!!!!

post #5 of 13 Old 07-13-2010, 12:05 AM
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple

Cool story Kent!

Looking forward to seeing the continued progress!

BTW - Many of us here (myself included) have had people sign their cars too!

2001 Camaro Z28 H/C/I LH6 A4 3.42

Like ModernCamaro.com on Facebook!
post #6 of 13 Old 07-15-2010, 10:32 PM

for some reason I have always like these dakotas in the V8 form. Yours is great shape. Now if we could just get to stop talking about it like that.

Former F bodies
1979 Girlinetta Auto
1995 Blue A4 Z28
1996 Triple black M6 Z28 Conv
2000 Black M6 T/A
post #7 of 13 Old 07-16-2010, 09:06 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMfan454 View Post
for some reason I have always like these dakotas in the V8 form. Yours is great shape. Now if we could just get to stop talking about it like that.
Thanks!!!! I can't help but talk about him like that.......he's my baby........the majority of my paycheck goes to modding my truck, so.......

Btw I am a 22 yr old single college student, so....that tells how much money I can throw at the truck.............LOL

post #8 of 13 Old 07-16-2010, 09:10 AM

as much as I like your truck, I would almost want to see what it looked like all white with no trim and no bages or words. THat would look cool. But how it is now is still nice.

Former F bodies
1979 Girlinetta Auto
1995 Blue A4 Z28
1996 Triple black M6 Z28 Conv
2000 Black M6 T/A
post #9 of 13 Old 07-16-2010, 09:26 AM Thread Starter

That is in the works.....eventually.....the Sport has already come off, the moldings will come off soon, as well as the pin stripe....for legal reasons, I need to keep the fender flares as the rears stick out past the fender lip, and some of the towns are sticklers for that stuff around here......

Oh, and long term, I am thinking of changing the color scheme to a vintage Mopar Plum Crazy w/ flat black vinyls.....

post #10 of 13 Old 07-16-2010, 12:14 PM
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple

Hey Kent - did you hear:
South Holland Dodge got their franchise back!

2001 Camaro Z28 H/C/I LH6 A4 3.42

Like ModernCamaro.com on Facebook!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page