Racing Video Games Thread - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 42 Old 07-31-2010, 01:39 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Cool Racing Video Games Thread

Okay, so I am very excited about some new and upcoming video games.

I have been playing Need for Speed World a lot lately. There isnt a Camaro, but the game is free so there is no reason not to get it. Download it at world.needforspeed.com. You can also pay 20 dollars so you can progress farther, but I will stick with the free version. It has no career, just online multiplayer racing and free roam.

In the Fall, Need for Speed is going back to it's roots with Need For Speed Hot Pursuit. I will definitely be getting this.

Today I just learned that Test Drive Unlimited 2 will be coming out this fall! I loved the first one so I will definitely get this. There arent many screenshots revealed, the a few show a 2010 Camaro. You can apply for a free beta on www.TDU2.com.

If you play Need for Speed World, or download it, post your NFS username so us MC members can be friends. Please download it

So feel free to post absolutely anything about the games I posted or anything about any other racing video games!
post #2 of 42 Old 08-02-2010, 09:45 AM
Veteran Member

Last racing game I bought was Split Second, it dose not have real cars (they did not buy the rights to use the cars names), but I has 2 camaro-ish cars in it so far. It is a pretty entertaining game, not the best racing/handeling, but I like the fact that you can trigger events that can wreck the other drivers, revenge is sweet.

Go to http://www.cheers*****.com/Camaro.html to view picictures of my Camaro!
post #3 of 42 Old 08-02-2010, 01:07 PM

Forza 3 is my favorite at the moment. I hope Grand Turismo 5 is everything is claims to be. I'm also looking forward to dirt 3.

Daily Driver, 13', LFX, 6L50, 1LT, Summit White (GAZ) Camaro, [email protected]
Weekend Racer, 99', LD9/LG0/W41, 4T40E, Aquamarine Z24, Rebuild/upgrade In-Process, 13s here I come
post #4 of 42 Old 08-02-2010, 01:22 PM
Banned

NFS: Shift is my favorite so far. That game just doesn't stop being fun. Before that it was Grid. What I don't like about games like Forza is that I feel like I'm level grinding all the time.
post #5 of 42 Old 08-02-2010, 03:55 PM

Gran Tourismo:5 coming in november, ahhhhh its gonna be so sweet! so much time and money has been invested into this game in the last 4 years

2011 Chevy Camaro 2LT/RS Convertible Auto, CGM
2010 Chevy Camaro 1LT 3.6L Manual [Production #115] Black with cyber grey stripes (http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3370622) Traded 12/10/11
August 2011 MotM
-"Team LLT" representative
South Jersey Camaro Club member
post #6 of 42 Old 08-02-2010, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroFTW View Post
Gran Tourismo:5 coming in november, ahhhhh its gonna be so sweet! so much time and money has been invested into this game in the last 4 years
I don't have high expectations. GT4 was a huge let down IMO. GT5 is going to have NASCAR...NASCAR? Really?! Polyphony has to be the worst developer ever.
post #7 of 42 Old 08-02-2010, 03:58 PM
Banned

I don't think any online racing game will ever beat Trackmania for just plane fun factor.
post #8 of 42 Old 08-02-2010, 04:12 PM

i loved gran tourismo 4, i will admit, prologue was a waste of money imo....but the new one will be epic

2011 Chevy Camaro 2LT/RS Convertible Auto, CGM
2010 Chevy Camaro 1LT 3.6L Manual [Production #115] Black with cyber grey stripes (http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3370622) Traded 12/10/11
August 2011 MotM
-"Team LLT" representative
South Jersey Camaro Club member
post #9 of 42 Old 08-02-2010, 07:58 PM
Veteran Member

Forza Motorsport 3 is the best racing game.

GT5 will not beat it.
post #10 of 42 Old 08-02-2010, 10:07 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devryn View Post
NFS: Shift is my favorite so far. That game just doesn't stop being fun. Before that it was Grid. What I don't like about games like Forza is that I feel like I'm level grinding all the time.
I hated Grid. Couldn't keep the cars on the road. No control whatsoever. Need for Speed Carbon was better. The New GT5 should be good. There is one where you race and the crashing is spectacular. I saw a demo of it but can't remember the name. It looked really awesome.

Silver Ice Metallic 2013 Camaro 2LT
Born 7/29/2012 Delivered 4/24/2013
CyCam1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page