Firebird/Camaro Elite group on Facebook - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 08-08-2010, 01:49 PM Thread Starter

Firebird/Camaro Elite group on Facebook

Whats going on f body lovers this is tripleb45 inviting you all to join the Firebird/Camaro Elite group on facebook. I just created the group and it is booming already. Feel free to post pics of your cars, start topics, write on the wall, etc. JOIN and have fun lol. Hopefully this link will work if not let me know.

Here is the link:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/?sk=2361831622

If that does not work, just type in Firebird/Camaro Elite in the search engine.

The whole purpose of this group is to have fun with f bodies world wide, and connect ALL members around the net to one group. I am looking to do things different to get this group on notice on Facebook.

This group will need to do things that other groups are not doing, so I will. Soon I will announce the first

CASH PRIZE GAME

I will start the game when we reach 500 members. I don't know what the game will be, but there will be a $50 cash prize for the member that wins.

Of course you will have to be active on here. So the more here really is the merrier. So invite friends to join, post pics, join the discussion and have fun, and who knows you could be the First winner in this group. OF COURSE there will be more games for prizes than one.

Soon, I will also do a Forum contest. How this will work is the forum that has the most members in this group, will have a youtube video dedicated to that forum by me. I will ask that the members send me photos of their cars that they want in the group, and I will make it happen.

Do not be afraid to throw ideas of games that can be played for the prize, in the discussion area.

Thanks guys.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page