Megan and I are back from one heck of an awesome honeymoon!
Here's the short version with the cities we visited and our activities while there.
We left home on September 7, and got back tonight.
All cities visited were 1 night, with the exception of Hollywood, FL where we stayed 8 nights.
Bowling Green, KY
- Lost River Cave tour, Corvette Plant tour
- NASCAR Hall of Fame
Tybee Island, GA
- Tybee Island Lighthouse and Museum
Daytona Beach, FL
- Daytona Speedway, Ponce Inlet Lighthouse and Museum
- Miami Seaquarium
- Airboat tour of the Everglades and Alligator show
- Hard Rock Casino & shops
- Cubs vs Marlins baseball game (CUBS WIN!)
- Awesome restaurants
- Universal Islands of Adventure theme park
- Antique shops, GA state fairgrounds, PasoFino horse show
- Birmingham Zoo, Birmingham Botanical Gardens
- Lincoln Library, Lincoln Museum, Lincoln Tomb
Let me tell ya, this trip was such an amazing blessing!
We are grateful for each experience and the opportunity to take a trip like this, we have memories to last a lifetime!
We took over 1500 pictures, so alot to sort through!
....and Cliffjumper REALLY needs a bath!