Some Pics from the Weekend - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 Old 09-26-2010, 08:12 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Some Pics from the Weekend

so we've had a fair bit on our plates these past few weeks and even more coming at us for about another month still

going back to a previous comment in a post from not too long ago we had to make the decision to not purchase any further accessories for our car due to some unexpected news coming at is

when hubby goes to work he takes his personal truck with him and gets paid to use his personal truck while representing the company. with this comes some rules and regulations though. after an odometer reading that he submitted a couple months ago he got told that sorry your truck is getting km'd out and needs to be upgraded or you will no longer be able to use your personal truck. well craptastic looks like having to up another vehicle payment lol

hubby's old truck ended up selling a heck of alot faster then we were expecting and were left scrambling for a little bit. it was ok so long as there was no snow however he didn't want to start taking my dually on job sites.

started looking at new trucks for him, first one that we wanted fell through on the carfax report, second truck we found we had the check in hand ready to go get it buddy calls and says he's backing out of the sale and doesn't want to sell the truck anymore.

so we opened up our options and found a truck that had everything that hubby had on his wish list, the price came in way under budget and came back clean on the carfax. just ended up being a different manufacturer then we were expecting

here's his new ride

also had a visitor come up this weekend and had a hellava good time. thanks jason you totally rock!!! three weeks is a long wait away

welcome to alberta we eat cow, drill oil and rope calves

wants to push you down a flight of stairs to see if you are like a slinky or if you bounce like a ball... either way, I am quite sure I will be amused
post #2 of 24 Old 09-27-2010, 12:03 AM
Veteran Member

Looks a bit cold! I haven't seen a jacket since Feburary. In fact I got a sunburn the other day working on the deck.

Anyway, congrats on the big machinery purchase. I guess it's good when you're made out of money!

And the Camaros look like twins! Save for the black bowtie on one. Nice pics!

2010 2SS/RS Auto, Sunroof, Engine Cover. Transformer Edition package.
2013 ZL1 ragtop #5478. 1 of 54 CRT M6 'verts.
post #3 of 24 Old 09-27-2010, 07:24 AM

Good looking truck and cars......it was like 50 this morning, I almost froze to death....

Black 2SS/RS 6M ordered 5-23-09 : 3000 9-4-09: TPW-9-28-09 : VIN# 10-6-09 : Received 10-28-09 Perma Grin since
post #4 of 24 Old 09-27-2010, 07:29 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

ya they looked awsome together!!

ravirn's goes faster and sounds better then mine though hahahahha

i wish the weather was still nice here. all of the trees have already turned

we actually "stole" that truck for the price that we paid for it and only going to see an increase of about $200/month in monthly payments from his old truck which is very nice. gotta love debt lol

i get to take the truck to work today to get some stuff done to it then it's off to work so i probably won't get to see it again for a month

wants to push you down a flight of stairs to see if you are like a slinky or if you bounce like a ball... either way, I am quite sure I will be amused
post #5 of 24 Old 09-27-2010, 07:37 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
ya they looked awsome together!!

ravirn's goes faster and sounds better then mine though hahahahha

i wish the weather was still nice here. all of the trees have already turned

we actually "stole" that truck for the price that we paid for it and only going to see an increase of about $200/month in monthly payments from his old truck which is very nice. gotta love debt lol

i get to take the truck to work today to get some stuff done to it then it's off to work so i probably won't get to see it again for a month
Very cool, and Jason is just awesome, love seeing your cars side-by-side! Did he talk you into coming to Oshawa next year? Did he fill you in on our "after hours" meetings??

Sept '10 Member of the Month

Track your Camaro @ www.gmconnects.com

"Bella" 2SS/RS, ABM, L99, Foose Chrome Legends, Heritage Grille, Corsa CB, K&N CAI
[email protected]
post #6 of 24 Old 09-27-2010, 07:38 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordkane99 View Post
Good looking truck and cars......it was like 50 this morning, I almost froze to death....
Yes, it was 59 here in south Louisiana, I wanted to play hooky!

Sept '10 Member of the Month

Track your Camaro @ www.gmconnects.com

"Bella" 2SS/RS, ABM, L99, Foose Chrome Legends, Heritage Grille, Corsa CB, K&N CAI
[email protected]
post #7 of 24 Old 09-27-2010, 08:05 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

oh ya don't worry lisa i'm coming to oshawa for sure next year!!!!

post #8 of 24 Old 09-27-2010, 11:23 AM
SS-Eric

Hey I recognize that black SS!! It does sound killer!!

SS-ERIC
post #9 of 24 Old 09-27-2010, 12:01 PM
Veteran Member

Nice pics Kitty, I never liked Dodge much but if the price is right what the heck. Hey didn't Dodge do a life time power train warranty on thier trucks a while back? Or was that only for the original owner?
Anyway, as far as the cold goes it never got under 80F here over night, and it will be over 100F, most likely 107F, today. Trade weather anyone?

Go to http://www.cheers*****.com/Camaro.html to view picictures of my Camaro!
post #10 of 24 Old 09-27-2010, 12:30 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

ya i've never been a big fan of the dodge trucks either, but i tell ya after driving that truck this morning and the more i look at it, it's a hellava truck.

we ultimately ended up saving almost $12,000 on the purchase of this truck compared to the duramax that we had a cheque in hand for

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page