Odd way but funny ending after getting pulled over by a cop. - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 Old 01-05-2011, 04:43 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Odd way but funny ending after getting pulled over by a cop.

So im driving to the dentist today for my anual teeth cleaning Its a beautiful 65 dagree day sunshine , Cool ( normal for Texas this time of year ) So I have my windows down jamming to some music when I look up to see blue and red flashing lights coming off the top and frontend of a black/white dodge charger........WTF.....What did I do now ? As I pulled over the officer gets out of his car and slowly walks up to my drivers door halfway down the car he stops and I see another door open on the squad car with this little head walking around the back of my car and of course im like HUH What the ( thinking to myself midget cop? ) As both of the Gentleman walk up to my window the officer says pardon me im sorry for this but I just picked my Son up from school well I dont know how to say this but today is his 6th birthday and since we saw you back there on I30 we have been following you he wanted to see bumblebee and get his autograph. First thing amazed that comes out of my mouth was YOU SERIOUS then the little kid interupts and says Daddy this isnt BumbleBee this is his brother!!!! Bumblebee has stripes up the hood this is Jackle he didnt make the movie because he is vocal and comes across wrong to people I wanted to laugh so hard however I didnt want to make the little guy feel like I was laughing at him lol I looked over at the little fellow and said Excuse me....Who ? He said jackle..... laughing I replied with well yes it is I suppose it is. The Officer interupts and says im sorry for pulling you over I know its not exactlly the right way to do this but with traffic I didnt know any other way I hope you understand. Of course I said yes its more than ok anything to make his little day and of course he wanted an autograph. After I wrote down my Autograph for him he says Daddy Can I Go for a ride in Jackle ?????? Shocked and not knowing what to say his father says only if "JACKLE" says its ok So of course I said SURE so here we go with a Cop car following behind im giving little jacob a ride for his Birthday. Oh get this as he gets in the car first thing he says is Buckle up I would hate for my
Daddy to pull you over. As we pulled over into the Mall parkinglot just before I get to the dentist the cop or shall I say officer Johnathan walks up and thanks me once again for all of this trouble. I sat there a few minutes laughing as they pulled away running this back through my head thinking to myself Jackle....... what a trip lol

Atleast it made the little guys birthday.

Of course when I signed my name I wrote Jekyll I figured it was my job to correct the little guy before it gets out im Jackle.
" the vocal one who comes across wrong to people " Who me ?
post #2 of 32 Old 01-05-2011, 04:46 PM

WOW!!!! :-)
post #3 of 32 Old 01-05-2011, 04:51 PM

great story man, put a smile on my face

2011 Chevy Camaro 2LT/RS Convertible Auto, CGM
2010 Chevy Camaro 1LT 3.6L Manual [Production #115] Black with cyber grey stripes (http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3370622) Traded 12/10/11
August 2011 MotM
-"Team LLT" representative
South Jersey Camaro Club member
post #4 of 32 Old 01-05-2011, 04:52 PM

I think that was very kind of you to do that. My grandson told me mine is not bumblebee cause I don't have black stripes anymore.
post #5 of 32 Old 01-05-2011, 05:37 PM

That's nice of you Dave.
I probably would have done it and explained it was "Cliffjumper"
Specially now that I have my Transformers badges on the fenders.
post #6 of 32 Old 01-05-2011, 05:39 PM
Veteran Member

Garage
Wow, weird and awesome all at the same time...

Chuck
2010 SIM 2SS/RS A6 SC - Born on 10/05/09
MyCamaroBuildInfo

"You Were Really Flyin' When I Passed You Back There!"
February-2013-MOTM-Winner
post #7 of 32 Old 01-05-2011, 06:27 PM
Premium Member

Garage
No where but Fort Worth....hua! Way to go Dave1

2010 2SS/RS A6 L99 Born 09/16/2009 Vin#9146985
ModernCamaro Car of the Month Jan 2013
CAI,Axle back exhaust, V Max Throttle Body
post #8 of 32 Old 01-05-2011, 06:33 PM

Good stuff man! You did an awesome thing. Too many arrogant jerks out there wouldn't do that for a little kid nowadays.
post #9 of 32 Old 01-05-2011, 06:36 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll-N-Hyde View Post
So im driving to the dentist today for my anual teeth cleaning Its a beautiful 65 dagree day sunshine , Cool ( normal for Texas this time of year ) So I have my windows down jamming to some music when I look up to see blue and red flashing lights coming off the top and frontend of a black/white dodge charger........WTF.....What did I do now ? As I pulled over the officer gets out of his car and slowly walks up to my drivers door halfway down the car he stops and I see another door open on the squad car with this little head walking around the back of my car and of course im like HUH What the ( thinking to myself midget cop? ) As both of the Gentleman walk up to my window the officer says pardon me im sorry for this but I just picked my Son up from school well I dont know how to say this but today is his 6th birthday and since we saw you back there on I30 we have been following you he wanted to see bumblebee and get his autograph. First thing amazed that comes out of my mouth was YOU SERIOUS then the little kid interupts and says Daddy this isnt BumbleBee this is his brother!!!! Bumblebee has stripes up the hood this is Jackle he didnt make the movie because he is vocal and comes across wrong to people I wanted to laugh so hard however I didnt want to make the little guy feel like I was laughing at him lol I looked over at the little fellow and said Excuse me....Who ? He said jackle..... laughing I replied with well yes it is I suppose it is. The Officer interupts and says im sorry for pulling you over I know its not exactlly the right way to do this but with traffic I didnt know any other way I hope you understand. Of course I said yes its more than ok anything to make his little day and of course he wanted an autograph. After I wrote down my Autograph for him he says Daddy Can I Go for a ride in Jackle ?????? Shocked and not knowing what to say his father says only if "JACKLE" says its ok So of course I said SURE so here we go with a Cop car following behind im giving little jacob a ride for his Birthday. Oh get this as he gets in the car first thing he says is Buckle up I would hate for my
Daddy to pull you over. As we pulled over into the Mall parkinglot just before I get to the dentist the cop or shall I say officer Johnathan walks up and thanks me once again for all of this trouble. I sat there a few minutes laughing as they pulled away running this back through my head thinking to myself Jackle....... what a trip lol

Atleast it made the little guys birthday.

Of course when I signed my name I wrote Jekyll I figured it was my job to correct the little guy before it gets out im Jackle.
" the vocal one who comes across wrong to people " Who me ?
That is totally awesome! I can see your face and that big grin as you gave him a ride and autograph! You my dear friend are a class act!

Sept '10 Member of the Month

Track your Camaro @ www.gmconnects.com

"Bella" 2SS/RS, ABM, L99, Foose Chrome Legends, Heritage Grille, Corsa CB, K&N CAI
[email protected]
post #10 of 32 Old 01-05-2011, 06:41 PM
sdk
Veteran Member

Garage
What a day! Thanks for sharing.

2017 Camaro SS
South Carolina
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page