I Need Some Help from all the Females Here - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 84 Old 01-19-2011, 09:08 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

I Need Some Help from all the Females Here

ok i can't post this on fb cuz i'm trying to keep everything a surprise for my hubby so that's why i have to reach out here

know right off the hop that ya'll have full permission to laugh at this post, but i really really need some help/advice from the girls here

ok so some of you know that we're going to mexico in 13 days and i want to surprise hubby with two things

one is this as a valentines day surprise for us

http://www.vallarta-adventures.com/t...s-of-the-night

second when we go to this i want to be dressed like a girl. for those that don't know me well enough, here's the run down. i am NOT a girly girl. i own two dresses (my grad gown and my brides maid dress from my brother's wedding). so i really really want to surprise hubby and put on a dress and some break neck heels to go to this

now here's my problem

i have never, nor did i think i would ever, have to learn how to walk in shoes like this. i tried them on in the store and didn't fall over so i bought them. now i have 13 days to figure out how the hell to walk in them and not look like a complete idiot or break my neck while trying to walk in them

could you girls please give me some advice/tips on what i should do to learn how to walk in these ridiculous things

thanks

welcome to alberta we eat cow, drill oil and rope calves

wants to push you down a flight of stairs to see if you are like a slinky or if you bounce like a ball... either way, I am quite sure I will be amused
post #2 of 84 Old 01-20-2011, 05:53 AM
Veteran Member

oh boy! im sure the hubby is gonna love this! good luck kitty

Brixton Forged
CM10 Wheels IN STOCK!!! RF7 SOON!!!!
Camaro/M3/M4 wheels in stock High Gloss Titanium
post #3 of 84 Old 01-20-2011, 06:07 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
ya'll have full permission to laugh at this post, but i really really need some help/advice from the girls here

so happy I'm not a woman.

good luck!

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.
post #4 of 84 Old 01-20-2011, 06:12 AM
Veteran Member

no doubt!

Brixton Forged
CM10 Wheels IN STOCK!!! RF7 SOON!!!!
Camaro/M3/M4 wheels in stock High Gloss Titanium
post #5 of 84 Old 01-20-2011, 06:26 AM

Best of luck to you Kitty.
post #6 of 84 Old 01-20-2011, 06:30 AM
Support MC & Troops

Hay wheres the girls ?, sorry Kitty, good luck tho, congrats on the trip, take pics we luv pics

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Getting way pumped up ..LOL(Never giving up !)

The all new Convertible (Born 1/11/11) !, Welcome to the Fleet !
SHADOW 2013 GBA 2SS/RS A6 Vert (2/13/14)
"FROST 2011 SIM LT1 A6 " FIRST VERT MOTM AUGUST 2013
*PROTESTING GM*
"GIVE ME MY13'IBM ZL1 vert GM!"
post #7 of 84 Old 01-20-2011, 06:49 AM

My wife walks in heels three-four days out of the week, so its no big deal for her, I bought here a pair of Bebe by Kardashian boots for X-mas, with the super skinny,high heel....it's like she is learning to walk all over again...Good Luck in two weeks Kitty.. Not sure if this will help, but I searched it quick..

http://www.ehow.com/how_16007_walk-high-heels.html

Also my wife says maybe you should try a platform high heel shoe or anthing with a 2" heel or less, they're a little easier to walk in...Not sure if any of this help...Powerfreak said it best...glad us dudes dont have these issues...

Rodney Updegrave
2011 Chrysler 300C, 1954 Cadillac Coupe De Ville,1949 Pontiac Woodie Wagon,1972 VW Beetle Roadster, 2004 Baja 25 Outlaw
www.fquick.com/rodster56

post #8 of 84 Old 01-20-2011, 07:12 AM

I'm not much of a girly girl either, Kitty. But one of my friends suggested to me to borrow a pair that aren't as high from a friend, get used to them and then go to the higher ones. I haven't tried this yet but it sounds logical. Good luck and have fun on your trip!! I'm sure hubby will love it!
post #9 of 84 Old 01-20-2011, 07:32 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

thanks for the link rodster. i'll read that at work today

and thanks for the good lucks everyone it'll be interesting to say the least.

the real fun part is going to be trying to find a dress on sunday

i'm gonna try talking the shoes with me to work for the next little bit and if it warms up enough that i'm not worried about my toes freezing off i'll put them on and walk around at work for a bit of trial and error. and then proceed to watch all the guys i work with laugh their asses off at me too hahha

and sunshn i've worn platform heels before with a little lift it's just these tiny little heels that scare me

welcome to alberta we eat cow, drill oil and rope calves

wants to push you down a flight of stairs to see if you are like a slinky or if you bounce like a ball... either way, I am quite sure I will be amused
post #10 of 84 Old 01-20-2011, 07:36 AM

and sunshn i've worn platform heels before with a little lift it's just these tiny little heels that scare me

I hear ya. Not much room for error right there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page