365 days ago 90221 made it into the body shop 365 days later...... lol - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 Old 02-01-2011, 10:17 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

365 days ago 90221 made it into the body shop 365 days later...... lol

Today Marks almost 1 year from the date my 2010 Camaro was built. Today February 1st 2010 @ 9:30am my Camaro started in the mainline body shop where she got her Hood , Doors , decklid and etc. She got her Vin# on the 5th of February.

On the day she was delivered to TEXAS last year she brought the largest snow fall in over 20 years which kept her closed up inside of her box car for 3 extra days until workers could get to her.

365 days later 2/1/2011

I wake up knowing the Camaro is staying home today why? We are expecting Snow how ironic 2 years in a Row we get white stuff around the same date. As I get dressed and walk out to the Truck I dam near slip on my A$$ therefore I say ughhh NO and walk back in to call my boss and say im not coming in. This stuff is not supposed to melt off or return above freezing until Friday note. So here I am at home chillin @ 9am this morning when I started to think wow 365 days ago today my car was starting to roll down the line about right now to be built How cool Then it hit me she is a little dusty all tucked away in her Garage....and she has been spoiled by the comfort I give her.......I need to remind her of her Bloodline roots.....

So I walked out in the garage opened the garage door cranked her up backed her out and got out and came back in the house 30 minutes later I walk outside laugh out loud to myself and said HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIOTCH I wanted to make you feel like you were back at home This is the first and probably last time she will ever see Snow after coming home to me lol I didnt want to be a complete jerk however I wanted to see what it looked like with Snow on her. A little frozen water isnt going to hurt her.

oh well she got a little dusting on her lol I took the leaf blower blew off her doors and windows then drove her back in the garage right now she has about completely melted and looks like a wet dog lol

One thing is for sure She sure sounded good when I woke her up to throw her out into the driveway for a 30 minute dusting hahahahaha

Job down memory lane ....... Just One of my Birthday presents I gave to to my 2010 Camaro her main present comes Saturday .

post #2 of 20 Old 02-01-2011, 10:26 AM
Veteran Member

so your saying it's all your fault

we got an inch over here, windchill feels like 0, and will be like that until friday!

my car saw snow for the first and last time the week after christmas last year when i drove back to Tulsa after a foot of snow dropped a couple days before. i had to push her into her 3 month hibernating spot because the parking lot at my apartment was completely iced over and the tires were just spinning out of control. i refused to drive her during that time until the snow was melted and all the sand was cleared from the roads! i hope that doesn't happen again this year, she hasn't been driven since last Wednesday and it doesn't look like the weather this week is good for those summer tires!

April 2010 Member/Car of the Month

Gone but not Forgotten!
post #3 of 20 Old 02-01-2011, 10:34 AM
Support MC & Troops

R U crazy I couldn't do it , nice to see her tho
can't wait to see the new stuff

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Getting way pumped up ..LOL(Never giving up !)

The all new Convertible (Born 1/11/11) !, Welcome to the Fleet !
SHADOW 2013 GBA 2SS/RS A6 Vert (2/13/14)
"FROST 2011 SIM LT1 A6 " FIRST VERT MOTM AUGUST 2013
*PROTESTING GM*
"GIVE ME MY13'IBM ZL1 vert GM!"
post #4 of 20 Old 02-01-2011, 10:57 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

After the snow melts off im going to pull her out and give her a bath and get ready for her claybar and Wax job. I have never claybared the car yet im hoping after one year her paint is cured

At frist I asked myself WTF you doing ? Then it hit me its only frozen water not like im driving her in this crap

Actually for her Birthday I ordered some NEW OEM style RS Taillights I had Afterburners installed in them. I did this so IF I ever wanted to put the factory back on its a simple unbolt and bolt in. I found someone with a wrecked 2SS Camaro and got the lense for $40

I had a minor tweak done to my afterburners rather than it glowing red with the rings its only going to show the rings then when i hit the brake light the red lights up JUST LIKE THE CONCEPT.
post #5 of 20 Old 02-01-2011, 11:21 AM

Only a little chilly down here and congrats on the birthday.
post #6 of 20 Old 02-01-2011, 11:37 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spckatnip View Post
Only a little chilly down here and congrats on the birthday.
we got a good 3 inches of ice topped with 1 inch of fresh powder if it were just powder like it was last year I wouldnt be so upset however its not supposed to get out of the teens all week ( until friday ) i dont see much melting off until then.

I guess the real Bday is Saturday when she actually got her Vin.
post #7 of 20 Old 02-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Premium Member

Garage
That was a Funny story!!! Hopefully she won't hold it against U either... I always think of the Ole Saying "Paybacks a B*^&" before doing certain things... For me, that would have been one that I decided Not to Do... I had a Dr.s appt this morning and it was about 20 deg out so I made the wife take me so my SS could stay in the garage, didn't want to take any chances.... LOL

Retired US Air Force & Loving Life!!!
2012 Corvette "Centennial Edition" Coupe
2012 Grand Sport 3LT
post #8 of 20 Old 02-01-2011, 11:53 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

oh by the way how funny is this when I cranked her over to warm her up in the garage before kicking her out for 30 minutes I got a glimpse of this

9999 Miles in 365 days when she backs out of the garage next she will roll over to double digits for the first time

Just heard that GM is going to come get a picture of her rolling over to 10000 then hand me the keys of a New Z28 I mean Z whatever its called

Last edited by Jekyll-N-Hyde; 02-01-2011 at 11:56 AM.
post #9 of 20 Old 02-01-2011, 12:02 PM
www.camaroscotty.com

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll-N-Hyde View Post

Just heard that GM is going to come get a picture of her rolling over to 10000 then hand me the keys of a New Z28 I mean Z whatever its called
Save the crown for Oshawa, ya goof!

http://www.camaroscotty.com
YAHOO IM:
CamaroScotty / FACEBOOK: Camaro Scotty
post #10 of 20 Old 02-01-2011, 12:13 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Why its cheaper than paying the electric bill to stay warm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page