Our Mexico Trip - Puerto Vallarta - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 35 Old 02-15-2011, 01:58 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Our Mexico Trip - Puerto Vallarta

so as most of you know hubby and i were able to take a 10 day vacation in PV this past couple weeks. the trip had some ups and downs but the ups definately outweighed the downs. i won't bore you all with the stories but let the pictures do the talking. they do say a picture is worth 1000 words so here's the highlights from our trip

the arches representing los arco's

the first statue set up on the malecon in 1978

sunset view from our resort

the highlight of our trip was the unexpected trip to the zoo in mismolya (sp?). i was reading through that book they leave in all resort rooms and it talked about the zoo, so we decided to go. little did we know that it was a completely interactive zoo. we got to feed, pet and play with all of the animals as we walked through the zoo

kisses from an 8 month old baby lemur

hubby getting snuggles from baby lemur

alpaca wanting carrots

the crazy ostirch that stole our entire bag of pellets. funniest **** thing i ever saw

hungry zebra's. we were actually able to reach down and put them while they ate the cookies

petting the giraffe while he eats carrots

these next few pics were the once in a lifetime experience where we got to pet and play with baby cubs at the zoo

here is a 4 month old male jaguar

kitty high fives with a 3 month old female tiger cub

tummy rubs

and finally 1 month old cubs

nom nom nom hahahah they kept wanting to play

some incredible sand castles on the beach

and for those of you that followed the shoe story.............. here is the complete outfit

and this was on the boat ride out to our beautiful rythm of the nights performance

i took over 400 pictures everything said and done but figured this would give you guys some good cliffnotes of our fabulous vacation.

it is now freezing cold and snowing here with a weather advisory of a winter storm rolling though. i wanna go back lol

welcome to alberta we eat cow, drill oil and rope calves

wants to push you down a flight of stairs to see if you are like a slinky or if you bounce like a ball... either way, I am quite sure I will be amused
post #2 of 35 Old 02-15-2011, 02:08 PM
Veteran Member

nice pics. looks like fun! how was the walking with the heels?

Brixton Forged
CM10 Wheels IN STOCK!!! RF7 SOON!!!!
Camaro/M3/M4 wheels in stock High Gloss Titanium
post #3 of 35 Old 02-15-2011, 02:09 PM
Veteran Member

Garage
Awesome pictures Kitty glad you have fun... Thanks for sharing

2014 2LT/RS with spring edition package. Proud Litho Owner #28.
post #4 of 35 Old 02-15-2011, 02:09 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Awesome Pics!!!! That was sooooo Cool with the lil cubs!!! Thanks for Sharing!!

Retired US Air Force & Loving Life!!!
2012 Corvette "Centennial Edition" Coupe
2012 Grand Sport 3LT
post #5 of 35 Old 02-15-2011, 02:12 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

the cubs were definately the best part for us. we both got so excited as soon as we heard there were babies there

and the heels sadly didn't last long. i was fine when we got off the boat but then they were taking us to the performance first instead of dinner and it was **** near a completely vertical up hill incline to get to where we needed to be. so i stopped at the bottom and swapped out shoes. good thing too cuz everywhere that we walked was either up or down hills

wants to push you down a flight of stairs to see if you are like a slinky or if you bounce like a ball... either way, I am quite sure I will be amused
post #6 of 35 Old 02-15-2011, 02:24 PM
Veteran Member

Awesome pics!! That is so cool you got to interact with the animals!! I would have been in heaven That is a really cute dress btw... you look hot!!

post #7 of 35 Old 02-15-2011, 02:30 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
Awesome pics!! That is so cool you got to interact with the animals!! I would have been in heaven That is a really cute dress btw... you look hot!!

awwwwwww thanks girl

and yes we were in heaven. it was so awsome. out of the 400ish pics that i took i'm pretty sure half of them are from the zoo lol

we had a quad trip go badly when were down there and that was the other big thing that we were looking forward too. but because it turned out so bad we only took like 2 pics. we got our money back though from the quad tour so it worked out in the end.

we brought back so much stuff with us too that i was worried we were gonna have to buy another suitcase but we made it work

post #8 of 35 Old 02-15-2011, 02:33 PM

Great pictures Kitty, the animal pictures were very cool...We're heading to Curacao next Friday...so I'll be thinking of ya when we're in the warm sunshine....

Rodney Updegrave
2011 Chrysler 300C, 1954 Cadillac Coupe De Ville,1949 Pontiac Woodie Wagon,1972 VW Beetle Roadster, 2004 Baja 25 Outlaw
www.fquick.com/rodster56

post #9 of 35 Old 02-15-2011, 02:35 PM
Veteran Member

Awesome! How the hell did you get him away from work?

"BBOMG - More than just a car show.....it's an experience!"

Need to contact me? layssenATaol.com
post #10 of 35 Old 02-15-2011, 02:43 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
Awesome! How the hell did you get him away from work?
it was very tough to get him off the job site

as it was it was last minute that he came home. saw him tues morning and we left that night for the airport

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page