Livernois Shelby GT1000R Mag Shoot Photos - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 Old 02-17-2011, 07:02 AM Thread Starter

Livernois Shelby GT1000R Mag Shoot Photos

Watch for this in the April 2011 issue of Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine. Mike "The Photo Guy" Yoksich shot the photos for the article. I took my camera along and took these shots.

Mike The Photo Guy sent me these.... I thought I was going to jail after that burnout. We sat there contemplating for a while, then I did it and as I rolled out of the smoke, the police drove by. There is no way they didn't hear or see it

Here's the dyno graph... yes it makes over 800 RWTQ at 2,600 RPM's. It's a bit of a handful. :rockon:

The car is nearly 4,200 lbs. with driver and I ran 9.93 @ 142 mph on 20's in it letting off the gas pretty early, because it was cold and it was getting a little squirrelly. Earlier in the day spinning, in and out of the gas, staying in it, it went 150 mph.

-Rick
post #2 of 11 Old 02-17-2011, 07:57 AM
Veteran Member

you guys need to get away from them **** mustangs. i know the owner is very ford biased, but come on...

Brixton Forged
CM10 Wheels IN STOCK!!! RF7 SOON!!!!
Camaro/M3/M4 wheels in stock High Gloss Titanium
post #3 of 11 Old 02-17-2011, 10:57 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010_5thgen View Post
you guys need to get away from them **** mustangs. i know the owner is very ford biased, but come on...
Honestly, we do a lot more Camaros and Corvettes than Mustangs these days. I just posted this, because it was a huge build and not something we do everyday.

-Rick
post #4 of 11 Old 02-17-2011, 11:03 AM
Veteran Member

Rick im not a ford or Mustang Fan by any means however I enjoy seeing what Folks are doing with cars myself.

I have to say thats a good looking car as most say Im lucky to do the job I do I feel the same way when it comes with yall lol

Keep posting up yalls builds they are enjoiable to read about.
post #5 of 11 Old 02-17-2011, 12:50 PM
Veteran Member

i think the last time i was in your shop(2003 or 4), you guys tuned my trans am. there was a lot of crazy stuff being built. there was a TT escaladeyou guys did up, and the owners mustang vert that put down something like 700hp? i dont remember but it kinda shocked me...then they told me it was for a woman!

Brixton Forged
post #6 of 11 Old 02-17-2011, 09:48 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010_5thgen View Post
i think the last time i was in your shop(2003 or 4), you guys tuned my trans am. there was a lot of crazy stuff being built. there was a TT escaladeyou guys did up, and the owners mustang vert that put down something like 700hp? i dont remember but it kinda shocked me...then they told me it was for a woman!
We were definitely mainly Ford back then...

I miss that truck.... 6,100 lbs and 12-second ET's

Here's a vid of me playing on the street, then the 12-sec pass (yes I was sleeping at the tree)

and the Cobra.. it was fun too!

The only (not so good) video I still have of it...

-Rick
post #7 of 11 Old 02-17-2011, 11:00 PM

I want that Escalade.
post #8 of 11 Old 02-18-2011, 05:52 AM
Veteran Member

YES!!!! thats the one i saw they were working on! makes me miss my old escalade. i had one just like that. it was lowered with black 24's, borla exhaust....god i loved that truck. i swear if i ever come into a good chunk of money, one of my dreams is to make a V series escalade, and have that turbo kit on it. lowered,lightweight 20's,sway bars, bushings...oh man that would be sick!

Brixton Forged
post #9 of 11 Old 02-18-2011, 06:03 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 54inches View Post
I want that Escalade.
We sold it to someone in Idaho in 2005 and they sold it last year to someone in Texas. It had 75,000 miles, but still looked excellent.

I drove that truck to FL and actually had a few guys want to race it and got disappointed when they got beat. HAHA My 11-sec head/cam Vette got beat by it on the street as well. It left good being AWD, and I had to play catch up.

We also had 6 people in it one night and raced a fox body Mustang on ET streets. We gave him the leave and he couldn't believe what had happened.

On lower boost with the exhaust closed, it was much quieter, but still ran great.

-Rick
post #10 of 11 Old 02-18-2011, 07:15 AM
Veteran Member

who wants something liek that quiet though?

Brixton Forged
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page