Getting my butt kicked this week on car repairs - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 03-16-2011, 06:56 AM Thread Starter

Getting my butt kicked this week on car repairs

The Malibu Passlock system is acting up..again. Left the wife stranded because she does not know how to reset it. freeby fix, just a PITA.

The brakes on the Grand Am went out on the wife while driving to work this morning. I just had the brakes replaced not too many miles ago. I'll have to check them when I get the car home later today.

The G8's center stack display goes out in cold weather and the left wheel is hopping all over the place while making long right hand sweepers or ramps. I Just had alignment check not too long ago, but the wife did curb it recently as well.

It is sad that it will be cheaper to fix all three cars than getting rid of the wife.
post #2 of 4 Old 03-16-2011, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA1Camaro View Post
It is sad that it will be cheaper to fix all three cars than getting rid of the wife.
she does seem to be the common denominator of your automotive woes

Scooba Steve
post #3 of 4 Old 03-16-2011, 07:20 AM Thread Starter

I still strongly lean toward getting rid of the wife. It might be a coincidence that everything that she touches she breaks, but it would be quieter at my new apartment without her.
post #4 of 4 Old 03-16-2011, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA1Camaro View Post
I still strongly lean toward getting rid of the wife. It might be a coincidence that everything that she touches she breaks, but it would be quieter at my new apartment without her.

Scooba Steve
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page