Kid slaps a band-aid on the Bully and makes him his Nelly. - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 Old 03-20-2011, 11:22 AM Thread Starter

Kid slaps a band-aid on the Bully and makes him his Nelly.

http://killsometime.com/videos/6904/...er-Slams-Bully

2005 CTSV BLACK LS7 Clutch/Flywheel/Slave, Tick Speed Bleeder, Tilton Clutch MC, RevShift Bushings, Domestic V8 Solutions (shifter, 8.8 Diff conversion, srut tower braces, sub-frame connectors), SLP cats, no cags, xpipe, bullet mufflers, Volante, iPod dock, G-force tune; 379hp 381tq.

Killing 5th gens like it is my job.
post #2 of 19 Old 03-20-2011, 11:38 AM

Did you see the news about that? Both kids got suspended for 4 day and the last I heard more punishment is in the talks.
post #3 of 19 Old 03-20-2011, 12:50 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Good to see the little punk get a beat down. The big kid should have gotten ZERO punishment. He did nothing wrong.

James 1:25 Ordered from Faulkner Chevy #NKCF02 1100 5/8/9 2000, 3300 7/16/9 TPW 7/20,GOT MY (low) VIN! 4000 7/24/9 ,Picked up 8/7/9!!! Signed Litho #45. Car signed by FBodfather 2011. Service: Jennings Chevy in PA. We don't "drift", kiddies... we POWER SLIDE! MOTM/COTM Sept 2012 Pro Patria Vigilans.
Click the pic.. I don't tolerate fools.
post #4 of 19 Old 03-20-2011, 01:57 PM

agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotpa View Post
Good to see the little punk get a beat down. The big kid should have gotten ZERO punishment. He did nothing wrong.
i agree 100%
post #5 of 19 Old 03-20-2011, 02:01 PM
Veteran Member

I back the chubby kid as in how they describe him. He was taking up for himself ! He defended himself then walked away he didnt just sit there and keep fighting. More than I could have done at that age. I wouldnt have walked away.
post #6 of 19 Old 03-20-2011, 02:29 PM
Veteran Member

This is a precise example as to why I hate 'zero-tolerance' policies. More often than not the 'good guy' gets totally screwed over. You know **** well if it was just a video of someone bullying someone else the school wouldn't have done jack about it.
Zero-tolerance policies are a lame cop-out for lazy administrators.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #7 of 19 Old 03-20-2011, 06:53 PM
sdk
Veteran Member

Garage
Yeah, the chubby kid should not have been suspended. The scrawny punk got what he deserved.

2017 Camaro SS
South Carolina
post #8 of 19 Old 03-20-2011, 08:12 PM
Veteran Member

loved it

'Winning'
post #9 of 19 Old 03-20-2011, 08:36 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotpa View Post
Amen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll-N-Hyde View Post
I back the chubby kid as in how they describe him. He was taking up for himself ! He defended himself then walked away he didnt just sit there and keep fighting. More than I could have done at that age. I wouldnt have walked away.
Amen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luwinkle View Post
This is a precise example as to why I hate 'zero-tolerance' policies. More often than not the 'good guy' gets totally screwed over. You know **** well if it was just a video of someone bullying someone else the school wouldn't have done jack about it.
Zero-tolerance policies are a lame cop-out for lazy administrators.
Amen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdk View Post
Yeah, the chubby kid should not have been suspended. The scrawny punk got what he deserved.
Amen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoomxz View Post
loved it
You are welcome; I understand your other comment now!

I had a scrawny punk try to jump me when I was taking a piss in the bathroom in a college dorm. He broke an empty bottle of Jim Beam over the urinal next to me trying to hit me.

Let me warn the rest of you FN scrawny punks out there. IF, and I mean IF you decide to pick on someone bigger than you, you better whoop his ass or hope he is remedial.

Now, I beat that kid for about 10 minutes and the cops said that the only reason THEY did not press charges on me, was because he was still talking ***** when they were carrying him off to the ambulance.

I don't condone violence, but I am always prepared if it comes to that. Just ask the *****bag that messed with my wife at the concert last year.

And when it comes to my kids, you better hope Sweet Jesus comes down and stops me.

2005 CTSV BLACK LS7 Clutch/Flywheel/Slave, Tick Speed Bleeder, Tilton Clutch MC, RevShift Bushings, Domestic V8 Solutions (shifter, 8.8 Diff conversion, srut tower braces, sub-frame connectors), SLP cats, no cags, xpipe, bullet mufflers, Volante, iPod dock, G-force tune; 379hp 381tq.

Killing 5th gens like it is my job.
post #10 of 19 Old 03-20-2011, 08:37 PM
Veteran Member

OH LAWDY DOES THIS MEAN 54 HAS A HEART?

EVERYTHING I KNOW IS WRONG!

caps~

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page