South Park Jersey shore - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 Old 03-24-2011, 08:38 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Super Moderator

South Park Jersey shore

Did anybody see the South Park episode last night based on Jersey Shore? I freakin hate jersey shore. A few times I've walked into Selena watching it. The South Park episode was GREAT!!! then again I do like just about every South park episode.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full...a-jersey-thing

2010 Camaro RS SS LS3 (Bumble Bee) Vin#192 & 8 others made by GM and one Christine
post #2 of 16 Old 03-24-2011, 08:44 PM
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep

Garage
Have you ever even been to the Jersey Shore its a nice place to live .... I have never watched an episode of Jersey Shore but i did see what South park did with it pretty funny

June 2015 MOTM

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time, For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.
post #3 of 16 Old 03-24-2011, 08:53 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Super Moderator

no never been there, just hate the show and most of the reality tv shows that exist. We have one being filmed here called bad girls. I'm sure it will suck too.

2010 Camaro RS SS LS3 (Bumble Bee) Vin#192 & 8 others made by GM and one Christine
post #4 of 16 Old 03-24-2011, 09:08 PM

i go there all the time....when its not the summer season theres not any "Guiodo's" or "guidettes" fist pumpin and flaunting their egotistical ways...its actually a great place..i cant wait till this fad is over with.

2011 Chevy Camaro 2LT/RS Convertible Auto, CGM
2010 Chevy Camaro 1LT 3.6L Manual [Production #115] Black with cyber grey stripes (http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3370622) Traded 12/10/11
August 2011 MotM
-"Team LLT" representative
South Jersey Camaro Club member
post #5 of 16 Old 03-24-2011, 09:10 PM
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep

Garage
Well during the summer season you can come down here and clog up everything like the shoobies do....

June 2015 MOTM

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time, For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.
post #6 of 16 Old 03-24-2011, 09:19 PM
Veteran Member

MOST of us arent like how Jersey shore portrays us to be. I have never watched nor am I ever planning to. The shore points here are actually pretty nice. The South Park episode was great tho. That is just how all of them act. Did anyone see the failure of "the situation" on the roast of Donald Trump? That was painful to watch, and he thought he did good

IBM 2SS/RS, M6, Blk Leather...
CAI, ARH Headers, Flowmasters, Diablosport tuned, Barton short-throw
Ordered 3/19 Delivered 8/12 VIN# 21970
94' Z28 sold 12/14/09
post #7 of 16 Old 03-24-2011, 09:22 PM
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by odoylerulez55 View Post
MOST of us arent like how Jersey shore portrays us to be. I have never watched nor am I ever planning to. The shore points here are actually pretty nice. The South Park episode was great tho. That is just how all of them act. Did anyone see the failure of "the situation" on the roast of Donald Trump? That was painful to watch, and he thought he did good
I felt awkward for "the situation" up there he was horrible... The saddest thing is what i read in the paper. Snookie went to a Costco to sign autographs A mother brought her 4 year old daughter and said that Snookie is a great role model

June 2015 MOTM

post #8 of 16 Old 03-24-2011, 09:25 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanChevy View Post
I felt awkward for "the situation" up there he was horrible... The saddest thing is what i read in the paper. Snookie went to a Costco to sign autographs A mother brought her 4 year old daughter and said that Snookie is a great role model
that is absolutely ridiculous... i wonder who she would consider a bad role model

IBM 2SS/RS, M6, Blk Leather...
CAI, ARH Headers, Flowmasters, Diablosport tuned, Barton short-throw
Ordered 3/19 Delivered 8/12 VIN# 21970
94' Z28 sold 12/14/09
post #9 of 16 Old 03-24-2011, 09:43 PM

Yeah I saw that episode, second time actually. Hilarious both times. "YOU'RE MUFF CABBAGE!" (I know they're saying garbage)

Yeah it was painful for me watching him up there. I wanted to give him pity laughs but the jokes were so bad that I couldn't muster one up.
post #10 of 16 Old 03-24-2011, 11:15 PM
Bully Proof

Garage
SouthPark fanatic here...and yes it was hilarious. I'm really not familiar with Jersey Shore...OC had to explain to me who Snookie was many months ago. But I too, occassionally catch my husband watching it and I'm like &
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page