Tell about your April Fools Joke......... - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 Old 04-01-2011, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Tell about your April Fools Joke.........

I have posted a few times on here about a guy who started parking in my number place here at work. He happens to drive a new 11 Mustang 5.0 .
( So you can imagine what I deal with )

I dont normally mess with this but today was the day I knew I would shut him the F up

Next week the parkinglot where he normally parks is getting demolished so I wasnt worried so much about Damage.

After changing the Oil in the 69 I had about 40% left in my last bottle so this morning when I walked out of the garage I remembered something I heard on the radio last year on April the 1st. When I got to work he happened to already be here ( which was odd since I get here at 5am )
I walked out to his car and poured the remaining Oil directly underneith his engine

about 10:30 it happened one of the nosy ladies of the building who notices everything came in and announced to him his car had a puddle of oil below it.

He returned to the building cussing and told all of us what he TRUELY thought about that car

All I did was Stand up clap my Hands and say " about time you admitted that thing is a POS.....Those were your words right ? " Then I threw him the empty Oil container and said April fools Buddy

oh he was

See I dont drive my car into work much anymore I bought a gas saver. So he cant pay me back and when I do drive it in on those days I need a Fix I Now get in plant car parking right beside the guard shack.

Payback is Hell BEEEEEEEEEEEEOTCH
post #2 of 16 Old 04-01-2011, 11:10 AM
Veteran Member

thats a good one.

Brixton Forged
CM10 Wheels IN STOCK!!! RF7 SOON!!!!
Camaro/M3/M4 wheels in stock High Gloss Titanium
post #3 of 16 Old 04-01-2011, 01:22 PM

Thats funny...problem here in PA is, someone would have notified DEP of an oil spill, they would have called in a clean up team with backhoes in hand, and someone would have been mailed a $100,000 oil spill clean up bill...lol!

Rodney Updegrave
2011 Chrysler 300C, 1954 Cadillac Coupe De Ville,1949 Pontiac Woodie Wagon,1972 VW Beetle Roadster, 2004 Baja 25 Outlaw
www.fquick.com/rodster56

post #4 of 16 Old 04-01-2011, 01:29 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodster56 View Post
Thats funny...problem here in PA is, someone would have notified DEP of an oil spill, they would have called in a clean up team with backhoes in hand, and someone would have been mailed a $100,000 oil spill clean up bill...lol!
I thought about this before doing so. IF the parkinglot wasnt getting ripped up next week for a building being put in its place I wouldnt have done it.

Understand the cement from this parkinglot will all be taken off in a Truck and exposed. With no telling what has been on this cements from years past from the company im not worried
post #5 of 16 Old 04-01-2011, 01:39 PM
Veteran Member

Garage
awesome serves him right

2014 2LT/RS with spring edition package. Proud Litho Owner #28.
post #6 of 16 Old 04-01-2011, 01:54 PM
Veteran Member

Garage
Very good idea!!

2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6spd 426hp
December 2013 Member of the Month
post #7 of 16 Old 04-01-2011, 01:58 PM
Camaro Focus Group Member

good one!

"All alone in my funeral home, playing in blood, there's just got to be something wrong with me" -Slayer-
post #8 of 16 Old 04-01-2011, 02:45 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Well I sort of Got one today, I just got my New MAAS Wheels and went to put them on and Wahlah, the Front won't work because the Front Valve Stem hit's those Freakin Little Weights on the Brakes.... I called the company and they said have that Valve stem replaced with a plug and they will pay for it. Getting them done in the morning and will be on the car by the after noon... Anyway I think they're going to Look Awesome once I get them on tomorrow...

Retired US Air Force & Loving Life!!!
2012 Corvette "Centennial Edition" Coupe
2012 Grand Sport 3LT

Last edited by Kunk1963; 10-20-2012 at 01:59 PM.
post #9 of 16 Old 04-01-2011, 03:40 PM
Veteran Member

april fools for me....it was friggin snowing on and off all day.

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.
post #10 of 16 Old 04-02-2011, 08:20 AM
Veteran Member

Garage
So, the weights on your brakes? Is that the stick on weights on your calipers? If so, take them off. There is a bulletin from GM about brake squeak, I switched my pads and in the bulletin it says to take the weights off the calipers, I guess they were not needed. I am not at work so I don't have the bulletin number, but you don't need the weights. I'm not an idiot just telling you that, I am the service manager at a GM dealership. Just an fyi.
Bill

2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6spd 426hp
December 2013 Member of the Month
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page