OC Maryand car weekend - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 05-18-2011, 10:29 AM Thread Starter

OC Maryand car weekend

Well were heading for OC Maryland tommorow until Sunday for the Crusin OC car show/cruise. They allow 3500 cars in, our woody was number 1014. This is our third year going, but first year to enter the car. Its an amazing show, there are major horsepower cars cruising the streets all night long from old to new. Looking forward to getting away for a few days and seeing some crazy stuff...

Rodney Updegrave
2011 Chrysler 300C, 1954 Cadillac Coupe De Ville,1949 Pontiac Woodie Wagon,1972 VW Beetle Roadster, 2004 Baja 25 Outlaw
www.fquick.com/rodster56

Last edited by rodster56; 05-18-2011 at 10:30 AM. Reason: misspell
post #2 of 8 Old 05-18-2011, 10:37 AM
Veteran Member

Garage
Cool good luck...

I am head to Orange Beach Ala for a show this weekend myself.

2014 2LT/RS with spring edition package. Proud Litho Owner #28.
post #3 of 8 Old 05-18-2011, 10:50 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaproshop View Post
Cool good luck...

I am head to Orange Beach Ala for a show this weekend myself.
Awesome Bama, have fun and stay out of trouble

Rodney Updegrave
2011 Chrysler 300C, 1954 Cadillac Coupe De Ville,1949 Pontiac Woodie Wagon,1972 VW Beetle Roadster, 2004 Baja 25 Outlaw
www.fquick.com/rodster56

post #4 of 8 Old 05-18-2011, 11:52 AM
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodster56 View Post
Well were heading for OC Maryland tommorow until Sunday for the Crusin OC car show/cruise. They allow 3500 cars in, our woody was number 1014. This is our third year going, but first year to enter the car. Its an amazing show, there are major horsepower cars cruising the streets all night long from old to new. Looking forward to getting away for a few days and seeing some crazy stuff...
If it was OCNJ id go

June 2015 MOTM

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time, For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.
post #5 of 8 Old 05-18-2011, 12:32 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanChevy View Post
If it was OCNJ id go
just jump the Cape May ferry and you'll be darn close....its worth it!

Rodney Updegrave
www.fquick.com/rodster56

post #6 of 8 Old 05-18-2011, 04:31 PM
Veteran Member

Garage
Quote:
Awesome Bama, have fun and stay out of trouble
Thanks will do,
I will try to stay out of trouble but you know me as long as i dont have to cross the boarder im good to go

post #7 of 8 Old 06-04-2011, 08:02 AM Thread Starter

Little update from the show...It was once again an amazing weekend. The woody got huge amounts of attention. I was so busy talking to people and answering uestions, I hardly got to walk around. So this guy in a nice polo shirt was standing there waiting for me when I got back, I thought there was no way I won something out of thousands of cars, so I said Can I help you...long story short, he handed me a personal pre approved invite to the 22nd annual indoor east coast nationals in Maryland, this is a show where they only allow 350 cars in the car, there are $10,000 in prizes given and the largest toys for tots fund raiser on the east coast, i was speechless. So I never even thought of going to the awards on Sunday bc we were headed home, I checked the website last weekend, and there is my number, I called and Comcast TV chose our car for an award...I was blown away, I had to pay to have the trophy shipped, but I was STOKED! So I lost a power steering pump Saturday night, but all of this easily made up for that, all in all an amazing weekend with unbelieviable results....

Rodney Updegrave
www.fquick.com/rodster56

post #8 of 8 Old 06-04-2011, 08:41 AM
Veteran Member

Garage
Quote:
Little update from the show...It was once again an amazing weekend. The woody got huge amounts of attention. I was so busy talking to people and answering uestions, I hardly got to walk around. So this guy in a nice polo shirt was standing there waiting for me when I got back, I thought there was no way I won something out of thousands of cars, so I said Can I help you...long story short, he handed me a personal pre approved invite to the 22nd annual indoor east coast nationals in Maryland, this is a show where they only allow 350 cars in the car, there are $10,000 in prizes given and the largest toys for tots fund raiser on the east coast, i was speechless. So I never even thought of going to the awards on Sunday bc we were headed home, I checked the website last weekend, and there is my number, I called and Comcast TV chose our car for an award...I was blown away, I had to pay to have the trophy shipped, but I was STOKED! So I lost a power steering pump Saturday night, but all of this easily made up for that, all in all an amazing weekend with unbelieviable results....

Congrats nice going

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page