Anybody ever met Tran from Camaro5?? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 Old 07-31-2011, 12:39 PM Thread Starter

Anybody ever met Tran from Camaro5??

Just curious, has anyone ever met Tran from Camaro5?? He is suppose to be this BIG head hancho over there and keeps deleteing my post for NO reason and sending out WARNINGS to me. Does he not realize that all he is doing is helping Modern Camaro grow more and more??
Our club has been trying to promote our Big event to be held in NC coming up in May 2012 and I have posted it here on Modern Camaro and also on Camaro5. Tran feels that our event will hurt CamaroFestIII so he keeps deleting my post. And now my account is suspended. LOL Can you believe this guy??? Half of our club have now come to Modern Camaro because of this same reason. No drama over here and just a great place to talk about this car that we all love.
If any of you ever meet this Tran, tell him Camaro Freak would like to meet him. I got a ear full to give him. LOL

JANUARY 2012 MODERN CAMARO MEMBER OF THE MONTH
JUNE 2012 CAMARONEWS.COM CAR OF THE MONTH
http://5thgencarolinacamaros.webs.com/
post #2 of 13 Old 07-31-2011, 01:26 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Never met him. Wouldn't want to.
Let him flex his internet muscles over there, safely ensconced behind his/her keyboard.

Make one last post telling folks to come here, then ignore Camaro5 altogether.

James 1:25 Ordered from Faulkner Chevy #NKCF02 1100 5/8/9 2000, 3300 7/16/9 TPW 7/20,GOT MY (low) VIN! 4000 7/24/9 ,Picked up 8/7/9!!! Signed Litho #45. Car signed by FBodfather 2011. Service: Jennings Chevy in PA. We don't "drift", kiddies... we POWER SLIDE! MOTM/COTM Sept 2012 Pro Patria Vigilans.
Click the pic.. I don't tolerate fools.

Last edited by patriotpa; 07-31-2011 at 01:49 PM.
post #3 of 13 Old 07-31-2011, 01:47 PM
Veteran Member

i am from germany, so i did not have the opportunity
but i had been warned and suspended, my posts got deleted after i had posted a pic in a bikini, that was like the one in the ladies of camaro 5 thread post 1801, which had been in the thread for month
all i asked for was equal rights and then ...
well most of you know why i am here now in
well
maybe not all of us have been listening in school...
the land of the free...
free press...
equal rights...
i confirm
i have no prob to obey the rules
but i cannot see why the rules are applied to me, while other people do not have to obey them...
let us continue the fun here in that is associated to cool cars
quote: life IS good
post #4 of 13 Old 07-31-2011, 01:49 PM
Veteran Member

His house, his rules. Like every other "club", if you don't feel welcomed, then that should tell you what you need to do.

I'm a member over there and some other places too, as well as part owner in another forum. I learn the house rules and then I get to choose whether to stay or not based on if I can live within the rules.

The ONLY reason I'm a member there is that there are some guys/gals that really do know a lot of Camaro stuff and I can learn from that. There's good Camaro folks everywhere, and Camaro5 has some pretty decent guys. The majority of the place, though, is run like a kindegarten class because there's so many that actually act like they're in kindegarten. A lot of sniveling. That's why I love it here. A whole lot less of that kind of crap and what feels like a tighter community.

The moderators there seemingly HAVE to have a tight leash because of so many ass-hats that would run rampant otherwise making it more tense than it already is. I don't always agree with their methods, but unless I'm paying the bills, I don't have much of a say in how it goes.

That said, I do find it rather is childish and anti-Camaro-family-minded to discount someone else's posts about upcoming Camaro events.

2010 2SS/RS Auto, Sunroof, Engine Cover. Transformer Edition package.
2013 ZL1 ragtop #5478. 1 of 54 CRT M6 'verts.
post #5 of 13 Old 07-31-2011, 10:05 PM
www.camaroscotty.com

Garage
Camaro5 - main concern, PROFIT. They don't want to detract from their CFIII event in Indiana.....

I'd LIKE to meet him - and ask him what his goal was sending an email to our dealership back when I got banned.... We all had a good laugh about it though....because a few weeks earlier we were discussing ending our sponsorship. MANY sponsors came here!

http://www.camaroscotty.com
YAHOO IM:
CamaroScotty / FACEBOOK: Camaro Scotty
post #6 of 13 Old 08-01-2011, 05:49 AM
Support MC & Troops

Nope, never met Tran in person.
Welcome back to MC, we are a family here & great place to be

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Getting way pumped up ..LOL(Never giving up !)

The all new Convertible (Born 1/11/11) !, Welcome to the Fleet !
SHADOW 2013 GBA 2SS/RS A6 Vert (2/13/14)
"FROST 2011 SIM LT1 A6 " FIRST VERT MOTM AUGUST 2013
*PROTESTING GM*
"GIVE ME MY13'IBM ZL1 vert GM!"
post #7 of 13 Old 08-01-2011, 06:18 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Scotty View Post
Camaro5 - main concern, PROFIT. They don't want to detract from their CFIII event in Indiana.....

I'd LIKE to meet him - and ask him what his goal was sending an email to our dealership back when I got banned.... We all had a good laugh about it though....because a few weeks earlier we were discussing ending our sponsorship. MANY sponsors came here!
he sent a letter to your dealership after you got banned? what to tell mom and dad how bad youve been? WTF. hes a loser. post up those picures of that shirt that i did the burn out on.

Brixton Forged
CM10 Wheels IN STOCK!!! RF7 SOON!!!!
Camaro/M3/M4 wheels in stock High Gloss Titanium
post #8 of 13 Old 08-01-2011, 01:17 PM

Hey freak... people over there are posting " where is the Big announcement ? " I posted that you were still on the V6 site and said within 2 weeks all info would be available . I also said I bet the mods closed the thread ! Sad to say.looks like I was right!
I'll go back and see of my post was deleted and let them know what has happened.

TEAM LLT
JBA Shorty Headers - InJen CAI - MRT.V2 Exhaust
post #9 of 13 Old 08-01-2011, 02:10 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee Sting View Post
Hey freak... people over there are posting " where is the Big announcement ? " I posted that you were still on the V6 site and said within 2 weeks all info would be available . I also said I bet the mods closed the thread ! Sad to say.looks like I was right!
I'll go back and see of my post was deleted and let them know what has happened.
Just curious....what V-6 site?

Bill

'14 1LS
'13 1LT/RS
Camaro Family
post #10 of 13 Old 08-01-2011, 02:43 PM

Hey OBX .. sent you a PM about our HRCC Club coming your way next Month!

TEAM LLT
JBA Shorty Headers - InJen CAI - MRT.V2 Exhaust

Last edited by Bee Sting; 08-01-2011 at 02:53 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page