I was thinking of something after reading some post in the News forum and talking to a few friends about the issue concerning oil. (you know, turkey bloated talk) Here is somethings that Im wondering:
1} If government officials are paid by the oil companies?
- - If so, who and how much?
- - If so, are plans to "minimize oil dependancy" are created with failure intended just to get tree hugger votes and back up oil companies.
2} If car companies are paid off by oil companies?
- - If so, which ones are and are not?
- - How much and the terms of the agreements?
- - If saboteurs workers and R&D worker are placed to hender plans like the Volt.
- -If some car companies were once paid off and now are not?
3} Are there small labs and independant sourced that research alternative fuels or solutions that have been or being bought out by oil companies?
4} Can measures be made to protect research against the oil companies?
(Ex. Federal government makes a law that any buyout of fuel research must be conducted through the federal courts.
Also, Federal government makes a reward/grant program to top the $ offer made by the oil company. I believe
this would let the researcher(s) have the ball in there court; but at the same time everyone in the world. If anyone
remembers the rumored hydrogen car produced years ago, but the program was bought out. Under my idea, it maintains
american freedom/capitolism, but stops oil company cover-ups if it exist.)