TED!!! - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 07-12-2012, 05:56 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member
 
Bucky6702's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Madison, Alabama
Posts: 1,343
 
Thumbs up TED!!!

I'm not sure how many forum members have actually went out and saw the new movie "Ted".... But if you haven't, it's worth every penny!! I haven't laughed that much in a movie in years. In fact, I'm not sure if I've ever seen a movie that hysterical in my life!!

IMO- the screen writers deserver at least 3 Oscar nominations, all though the film won't even get considered; however, it doesn't change the fact that if you're having a bad day and need a laugh, go check out the local stuffed bear.

One thing to keep in mind, if you don't have a sense of humor, you get offended easily, or you can't stand foul language, or you can't distinguish the difference between reality and make-believe; then don't go see it. You'll more than likely leave offended!!
Bucky6702 is offline  
post #2 of 8 Old 07-12-2012, 06:46 AM
Member
 
PNYSLAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Elkmont Al.
Posts: 498
 
Sounds like a winner to me This weekend it's a go

2010 Camaro's are GM's best idea yet!!!!
2SS/RS Black on Black, M6 Sunroof
2012 Summit White ZL1, M6, Sunroof
"Thank you Champion Chevrolet!!!!" #1588[
PNYSLAR is offline  
post #3 of 8 Old 07-12-2012, 08:19 AM
See You On Course
 
CUONCRS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wichita, KS
Posts: 3,867
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucky6702 View Post
I'm not sure how many forum members have actually went out and saw the new movie "Ted".... But if you haven't, it's worth every penny!! I haven't laughed that much in a movie in years. In fact, I'm not sure if I've ever seen a movie that hysterical in my life!!

IMO- the screen writers deserver at least 3 Oscar nominations, all though the film won't even get considered; however, it doesn't change the fact that if you're having a bad day and need a laugh, go check out the local stuffed bear.

One thing to keep in mind, if you don't have a sense of humor, you get offended easily, or you can't stand foul language, or you can't distinguish the difference between reality and make-believe; then don't go see it. You'll more than likely leave offended!!
Sounds like my kind of movie! I love being offended.

2010 Stock IBM 2SS/RS

I found $80 in my jeans pocket. The kid in me said "buy nerf guns and candy!" But then the adult in me said "buy vodka, nerf guns and candy!"

CUONCRS is offline  
post #4 of 8 Old 07-12-2012, 01:05 PM
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Palm Harbor Fl
Posts: 1,107
 
Loved it!

2010 Camaro 2 SS/RS ZEX Wet Shot, Typhoon 63 series CAI, DR Formato Tuned
JULY 2013 M.O.M winner!


Strick is offline  
post #5 of 8 Old 07-12-2012, 02:39 PM
Member
 
morepwr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Peoples republic of Kalifornia
Posts: 175
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUONCRS View Post
Sounds like my kind of movie! I love being offended.
+1

sicker than most.
morepwr is offline  
post #6 of 8 Old 07-12-2012, 06:24 PM
Junior Member
 
Rarebird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 90
 
have been considering this movie since I seen it on IMDB. seeing the online trailers I dont think i will be taking my grandsons to see it...LOL.. yes you have an old man in the ranks of the forum.
Rarebird is offline  
post #7 of 8 Old 07-12-2012, 06:29 PM
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
 
OceanChevy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ocean City NJ
Posts: 4,638
  
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUONCRS View Post
Sounds like my kind of movie! I love being offended.
That made me laugh... Too bad there aren't more people like you out there today

June 2015 MOTM



"I live my life a quarter mile at a time, For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.
OceanChevy is offline  
post #8 of 8 Old 07-13-2012, 08:38 AM
See You On Course
 
CUONCRS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wichita, KS
Posts: 3,867
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanChevy View Post
That made me laugh... Too bad there aren't more people like you out there today
I love me some "lazy American" jokes on Top Gear UK.

Humor is more fun than taking things personally.

2010 Stock IBM 2SS/RS

I found $80 in my jeans pocket. The kid in me said "buy nerf guns and candy!" But then the adult in me said "buy vodka, nerf guns and candy!"

CUONCRS is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome