Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Madison, Alabama
You've been a member for a long time and are a regular visitor/poster. You always greet new people, and always comment when it's someone's birthday. With that being said, you know as well as I do the changes that have happened. There is a reason why people like Scotty, Anna, and Eric all left. Yes, the come back to visit from time to time, but if you notice, most of the original members are trickling down.
Here's what I'd like to see:
1) More information about CAMARO'S!! I really could care less that Dodge is recalling vehicles or that Honda is recalling the CR-V and CR-Z. This is a Camaro site and yet, we can't get information posted about new options, new colors, how Chevrolet is taking things off of the ZL1 and incorporating them in the SS and the 1LE. Where is all that info?!?! H*ll, MC can post a thread about VW and what tailored cars US buyers want. Who gives a sh*t, this is a Camaro site!!!
2) The homepage should have more on it than just MOTM. When I visit the home page, there should breaking news about the Camaro with links that I can click to obtain that information. Camaro5 has it, Camaro5150 has it, why can't Modern Camaro get it? The last bit of information put on the homepage was dated back in May, but yet we have MOTM's all the way back to February. Who really gives a sh*t about MOTM that happened 5 or 6 months ago.
3) An APP for both Iphone users and Droid users. Other sites have it, so I have to ask again, why can't Modern Camaro get it.
4) Don't get me started about MOTM and it's rules. Why you have to own a 5th Gen Camaro to be elgible is beyond me. How about someone that is useful, helps other's members out, and OWN's A Camaro.....??? The MOTM has become a joke.
5) How about a countdown or possibly links on the home page to major Camaro events? There are several National Camaro events that are Camaro only, but yet, you don't see or hear about ANY of them on the home page. Why???
Those are just a few examples of how to make this forum more informative. Yes, the people on here are relaxed, easy to get along with, but for crying out loud, I had to go to Camaro5 just to learn about the new DUSK Limited Edition.
Last edited by Bucky6702; 07-25-2012 at 07:17 AM.