Help Wanted: Composites Technician. (body shop experience is a big plus) - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 10-01-2012, 03:00 PM Thread Starter

Help Wanted: Composites Technician. (body shop experience is a big plus)

Hey there folks,

As some of you know, I'm own and operate G3 Composites, LLC, a Pompano Beach, Florida, Carbon Fiber manufacturing company and we're incredibly busy. So much so that we currently have three customers sending cars with our work to SEMA, we're manufacturing Carbon Fiber jet skis, and are ramping up an interior design ("lifestyle") division, as well. It also goes without saying that we're making all the exotic, sports, and luxury automobile parts you can imagine.

So, with that having been said, I'm happy to say your demand has outpaced our ability to produce, so I'm looking to fill a few positions in an effort to scale the company in line with demand.

Specifically, I'm actively seeking a full or part-time carbon fiber technician, composites technician (fiberglass and boat experience would be great), someone with finish sanding and/or clear coat application experience, and a general shop helper or two.

Basically, if you're good with your hands and have some experience in any area in which you're familiar with building and creating things with your hands, I want to talk to you.

Everything we do is based on a "pay for performance" program, which means an hourly wage plus a bonus for each completed project. That means you'll be directly compensated for kicking butt and taking names. (and making carbon fiber stuff. Ha!)

As a leading provider of carbon fiber and composite material applications for luxury and sport automobiles, we offer a full suite of treatments from Alfa Romeo through Pagani Zonda. We also offer full-scale prototyping and R&D solutions, mold manufacturing, carbon fiber wrapping, and both Texallium and Kevlar customizations.

Please take a moment to view our work and consumer testimonials at G3 Composites, LLC - Pompano Beach, FL - Automotive | Facebook. (Make sure you LIKE the page while you're there, please.)

The most important piece of the puzzle is that the candidate must be able to adhere to equipment requirements and the method and sequences of operation to be followed in fabrication of parts using materials such as carbon fiber, Kevlar, Texallium, fiberglass, epoxy resins, rubber and like materials. Candidate must also be able to layout (or learn to), pre-fit, assemble and perform lay-up on a variety of composite bonded assemblies, as well as layout and mark dimensions and reference lines on material to develop and trace patterns of product or parts, or use templates.

What I'm saying is that you need to be able to follow both directions and a recipe.

You need to be self starting and able to operate independently, selecting tooling and materials compatible with the processing techniques identified in the work instructions, without direct supervision.

You've got to be capable of either performing or learning to perform complex composite lay-up, vacuum bagging, cutting, repair, autoclave and/or trimming, verifying work and ensuring a defect free part prior to presenting to quality control (inspection).

As a member of a growing team, we also expect you to provide specialized technical assistance and interact with team members to implement solutions. (that means we need you to be a team player.)

As I mentioned earlier: auto body and collision repair experience is a plus, since a lot of what we do is basically body work to a part we create in-house..

Please send your resume and/or a brief work history, as well as examples of your work if you have any available, to [email protected] or simply PM me directly.

Thanks again for helping to put us in this position, those of you who have been clients in the past. Once we get through SEMA, we're going to step up advertising here again in full effect.

Thanks,

Alan Eosso
Owner - G3 Composites, LLC
c. 310-902-1050
e. [email protected]
post #2 of 3 Old 10-03-2012, 05:19 PM Thread Starter

Any interest?

We do some pretty cool stuff.

post #3 of 3 Old 10-07-2012, 11:50 AM
Support MC & Troops

I wish... that would be cool as heck to do custom work.. hell I'd use me 68/70 to mod up too.. sadly tho.. I could not sale me home & move their.

I wish you luck..and know your company will do well !

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Getting way pumped up ..LOL(Never giving up !)

The all new Convertible (Born 1/11/11) !, Welcome to the Fleet !
SHADOW 2013 GBA 2SS/RS A6 Vert (2/13/14)
"FROST 2011 SIM LT1 A6 " FIRST VERT MOTM AUGUST 2013
*PROTESTING GM*
"GIVE ME MY13'IBM ZL1 vert GM!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page