Election Day - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 Old 11-05-2012, 01:44 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Exclamation Election Day

I realize that Political contents are prohibited.... I encourage EVERYONE to exercise their right to vote; but before YOU do, PLEASE watch this video.

Truth About Fort Hood

It's sad and a shame that so many people covered this tragic event up and that these men and women will never get honored or their proper respect!!
post #2 of 11 Old 11-05-2012, 02:37 PM

Garage
Without stepping on toes, to call this "workplace violence" was criminal in itself.

We all know what it was....

Terrorism..

Last edited by bucketlist2011; 11-05-2012 at 05:16 PM.
post #3 of 11 Old 11-05-2012, 04:43 PM
Bully Proof

Garage
Here in Texas...all the facts in that video have been well publicized...so I was not aware that the rest of the country didn't know the truth. The soldiers and citizens of Ft. Hood should be honored (and medalled) as war heros...not forgotten as victims of a work place crime. I believe our US military should acknowledge the facts of this events and compensate these soldiers properly, instead of coving up the facts and denying them benefits.

There are several short documentaries exposing the fact that the US government was well aware that the events of 9/11 were being plotted and planned long before the event itself unfolded but those facts have been covered up also. Because sadly...no matter who our President is...the US government has always been about cover-ups and keeping it's citizens in the dark.

On a side note...it is well known by some that there are many problems going on at Ft. Hood. I have a friend whose son was stationed at Ft. Hood and he was having severe psychological problems that resulted in his eventual suicide...even though he made repeated attempts (pleas) to receive help from his superiors. The US government paid my friend (the mother) several million of dollars to shut her up and not bring a lawsuit against the US military...and it was no surprise to me why they paid her off...his doctor was the Ft. Hood shooter.

So this is how our US government works...what a bunch of BS. I think both parties need to get they're sh*t together and start working for us instead of working for themselves.

Last edited by Envy; 11-05-2012 at 04:46 PM.
post #4 of 11 Old 11-05-2012, 04:46 PM
Premium Member

Garage
...and don't forget Benghazi!

James 1:25 Ordered from Faulkner Chevy #NKCF02 1100 5/8/9 2000, 3300 7/16/9 TPW 7/20,GOT MY (low) VIN! 4000 7/24/9 ,Picked up 8/7/9!!! Signed Litho #45. Car signed by FBodfather 2011. Service: Jennings Chevy in PA. We don't "drift", kiddies... we POWER SLIDE! MOTM/COTM Sept 2012 Pro Patria Vigilans.
Click the pic.. I don't tolerate fools.
post #5 of 11 Old 11-05-2012, 07:36 PM
Veteran Member

Ben who? Oh, let me change the channel from CBS/NBC/MSNBC/CNN....etc.

2010 2SS/RS Auto, Sunroof, Engine Cover. Transformer Edition package.
2013 ZL1 ragtop #5478. 1 of 54 CRT M6 'verts.
post #6 of 11 Old 11-06-2012, 04:59 AM
Veteran Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucky6702 View Post
I realize that Political contents are prohibited.... I encourage EVERYONE to exercise their right to vote; but before YOU do, PLEASE watch this video.

Truth About Fort Hood

It's sad and a shame that so many people covered this tragic event up and that these men and women will never get honored or their proper respect!!
I think we should turn this A$$ wipe over to some good ole boys and what will be will be... Thats whats wrong with the US were too forgiving. Call it what it is then step back and kick ass...

2013 LT2/RS, Crystal Red Metallic, TAZ Jr.
2016 H-D Ultra Classic, Black Fire Purple, (PPE)
2015 H-D Street Glide, Superior Blue. (Old Blue) Traded
2012 Big Horn, RAM, Crew Cab, SLT, Dark Cherry Red Pearl (Betty Boop)
1998 Honda Accord 2d, daily driver.
post #7 of 11 Old 11-07-2012, 09:44 AM
Premium Member

Garage
It didn't matter...the fix was in.

James 1:25 Ordered from Faulkner Chevy #NKCF02 1100 5/8/9 2000, 3300 7/16/9 TPW 7/20,GOT MY (low) VIN! 4000 7/24/9 ,Picked up 8/7/9!!! Signed Litho #45. Car signed by FBodfather 2011. Service: Jennings Chevy in PA. We don't "drift", kiddies... we POWER SLIDE! MOTM/COTM Sept 2012 Pro Patria Vigilans.
Click the pic.. I don't tolerate fools.
post #8 of 11 Old 11-07-2012, 01:08 PM
Veteran Member

So let me get this straight (not bent, like Maryland and Maine just did):

We now have TWO states, Colorado and Washington, that say recreational marijuana use is ok? Really?

Now I know at least 1/25th of the nation's states has the majority of mentally incapacitated population. How did that get on the ballot? You would think they'd not try and trump federal law on that...unless...it becomes another one of those federal laws that just never gets enforced.

If I were an employer in one of those states, I'd make sure to rewrite my termination offenses to include marijuana use, if not already.

2010 2SS/RS Auto, Sunroof, Engine Cover. Transformer Edition package.
2013 ZL1 ragtop #5478. 1 of 54 CRT M6 'verts.
post #9 of 11 Old 11-08-2012, 09:04 AM

-2012 45th Anniversary 2SS/RS--Pfadt Race Engineering Drop Springs,Razzi Body Kit,Headlight Armor tinted taillights/emblems,Airaid CAI,SW Retro Chambered Catback & SP 1 7/8 Headers with High Flow Cats,JDP Color Changing Halos,P13W Fog Light Upgrade Plasma Bulbs,Fog Light/DRL Harness Kit,Skip Shift Eliminator, Elite Engineering Catch Can
post #10 of 11 Old 11-09-2012, 08:38 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by el ess X View Post
So let me get this straight (not bent, like Maryland and Maine just did):

We now have TWO states, Colorado and Washington, that say recreational marijuana use is ok? Really?

Now I know at least 1/25th of the nation's states has the majority of mentally incapacitated population. How did that get on the ballot? You would think they'd not try and trump federal law on that...unless...it becomes another one of those federal laws that just never gets enforced.

If I were an employer in one of those states, I'd make sure to rewrite my termination offenses to include marijuana use, if not already.
The fed govt should legalize it... and then tax the HELL out of it! First 40million in tax on recreational marijuana in colorado goes directly to the school system. I've never smoked myself, but why let all that money go to support mexican cartels that are invading our country and making life in west texas unbearable, when we can simply produce it ourselves and export? Imagine the money we'd save if farmers in the heartland were told to grow weed rather than given subsidies. Not to mention removing the primary cash crop from the cartels waging civil war in mexico that is already straying over our borders. Doing this would be far more effective than any military action the US could take against the cartels. My 2 cents on the issue.. i'm pretty right wing, but from every standpoint militarily, legal pot is a surefire victory in the Southwest.

And everything in moderation... treat it like alcohol. The effects aren't as severe anyways, but driving high is a DUI, done and done. You can drink yourself silly, or smoke yourself there too, choose your poison. For me, a beer with dinner is great, but to each there own, it's a free country.

Last edited by thedcorvette; 11-09-2012 at 08:48 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page