Muhahahahaha! - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 26 Old 01-12-2008, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member
 
Luwinkle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 10,420
 
Muhahahahaha!

Tremble in fear. :O
Quake in your boots!

etc.etc.



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Luwinkle is offline  
post #2 of 26 Old 01-12-2008, 04:34 PM
Veteran Member
 
LT16SPEED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Posts: 1,054
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luwinkle View Post
Tremble in fear. :O
Quake in your boots!

etc.etc.
I noticed under your name it says: "martyrater". Does that mean you can only edit/comment on posts by people named MARTY? kinda limited, eh? glad my name is John.

Bob Lutz: "There's no doubt that a design-driven philosophy is the only one that will work. People who are not sensitive to design, people who don't care about vehicles, people who view a vehicle as an appliance, they just default to Toyota. We will never win that one."
LT16SPEED is offline  
post #3 of 26 Old 01-12-2008, 04:48 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member
 
Luwinkle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 10,420
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT16SPEED View Post
I noticed under your name it says: "martyrater". Does that mean you can only edit/comment on posts by people named MARTY? kinda limited, eh? glad my name is John.
Nahhh..
Can't say the real meaning of it, it's not family friendly.



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Luwinkle is offline  
post #4 of 26 Old 01-12-2008, 06:43 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 144
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luwinkle View Post
Tremble in fear. :O
Quake in your boots!

etc.etc.

Quote:
History repeats itself because nobody listens the first time. -Anonymous
HotRodZ is offline  
post #5 of 26 Old 01-13-2008, 12:00 AM
Veteran Member
 
urbanlegend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Virgina Beach
Posts: 1,039
 
Fun ain't it?

I'm too lazy to "work" tonight so I left my Honda family to their own devices and I chose to hang out here instead.

Congratulations btw. I pray that you do not have to deal with any trolls anytime soon. I'm the troll hunting B***h from hell over on my other haunt. I hate them. THey make me very cranky.

Still a wannabe.
urbanlegend is offline  
post #6 of 26 Old 01-13-2008, 12:02 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member
 
Luwinkle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 10,420
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlegend View Post
Fun ain't it?

I'm too lazy to "work" tonight so I left my Honda family to their own devices and I chose to hang out here instead.

Congratulations btw. I pray that you do not have to deal with any trolls anytime soon. I'm the troll hunting B***h from hell over on my other haunt. I hate them. THey make me very cranky.
You...cranky?

Oh, I have no patience for trolls.



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Luwinkle is offline  
post #7 of 26 Old 01-13-2008, 12:06 AM
Veteran Member
 
urbanlegend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Virgina Beach
Posts: 1,039
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luwinkle View Post
You...cranky?

Oh, I have no patience for trolls.
5thgen.org is my personal E-vacation. The group here seems older and more mature than the majority of the import crowd. Overall it's more comfortable and civil here so I have no need to put on my armor and go into battle, guns blazin.

Still a wannabe.
urbanlegend is offline  
post #8 of 26 Old 01-13-2008, 12:16 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member
 
Luwinkle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 10,420
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlegend View Post
5thgen.org is my personal E-vacation. The group here seems older and more mature than the majority of the import crowd. Overall it's more comfortable and civil here so I have no need to put on my armor and go into battle, guns blazin.
But..Rambo is the only way to go!

Even though Rambo don'tneednostinkin'armor.



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Luwinkle is offline  
post #9 of 26 Old 01-13-2008, 12:20 AM
Veteran Member
 
urbanlegend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Virgina Beach
Posts: 1,039
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luwinkle View Post
But..Rambo is the only way to go!

Even though Rambo don'tneednostinkin'armor.
I would like to think that I have a very unique style. While I'm usually steaming and imagining shoving their computers up their exit ramps, I'm actually being quite calm and composed, mature and civil peppered with a nice coating of sarcasm and a pinch of cynicism.

Still a wannabe.
urbanlegend is offline  
post #10 of 26 Old 01-13-2008, 12:21 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member
 
Luwinkle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 10,420
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlegend View Post
I would like to think that I have a very unique style. While I'm usually steaming and imagining shoving their computers up their exit ramps, I'm actually being quite calm and composed, mature and civil peppered with a nice coating of sarcasm and a pinch of cynicism.
Nice.
And for some reason, my friend requests don't show up. They said the "e-mail has been sent" but nothing shows up. D:



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Luwinkle is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome