Got V8? Win a CAI from CAI! - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 06-21-2013, 01:23 PM Thread Starter

Got V8? Win a CAI from CAI!

In 2002, my 3 year old son was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. In 2003, I started to do something about it: I fought back. You can too AND WIN A CAI from CAI! To enter the raffle for a BRAND NEW BLACK CAI for the 2010-2013 Camaro SS donated by CAI THEMSELVES ($399.99 value, and I will ship to you for free!!!), just use one of the links below to make your donation on the SECURE site:

1 for $10 donation CLICK HERE TO DONATE $10
3 for $20 donation CLICK HERE TO DONATE $20
10 for $50 donation CLICK HERE TO DONATE $50

You can learn more here: PMC Paceline

Please enter, at minimum, "mc.com" so I know where you are from

Once you donate, I get notified of your donation soon after and then send your raffle entry #'s in email! If you'd like to purchase tickets using a check or Money Order, please make it out to "The Jimmy Fund" and contact me for address. Once payment is received I will send your entry numbers via email. Raffle purchases will end at noon on July 3rd and the drawing will be 11PM (EST) on July 4th - while we celebrate US Independence, may the future bring us all independence from cancer that kills our children! :amen:

I know it's hard to trust charities these days, with the news rife with stories about shady people claiming to help kids with cancer. This one is for real though, there's nothing fishy about this - 100% of your donation goes towards pediatric cancer research. Well, there's something fishy about this, your donation is directed, by my choice, to support the cutting edge pediatric cancer research of Dr. Wolfram Goessling's Zebra Fish lab - www.fishing4stemcells.org ! Dr. Goessling practices catch and release - his research is performed on transparent live (but sleeping) fish using ultrasound. Yes, transparent Zebra fish, it's pretty cool and, face it, transparent mice would be creepy.

Please contact me with any questions, which I will be glad to respond to quickly about anything at all.

The PMC and The Jimmy Fund are 501(c)(3) charities, your donation is eligible for tax deduction. Learn more about The Jimmy Fund and Perini Clinic by clicking here!

Thank you all very much!

Mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page