ADAM DALLAS Is A total RIP_OFF - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 Old 01-11-2014, 08:14 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Thumbs down ADAM DALLAS Is A total RIP_OFF

He told me the turn around would be about ONE week and it turned out to be 2months. When I received the air brush with NO HOOD PINS PAINTED, I thought my 10 year old grandaughter could have done a better job.
This guy has no business trying to do something he cannot do. He told me that I should take it off each time I got ready to drive my car. REALLY. He did not use the proper paint for a air brushing on a Camaro Hoodliner.
This mess cost me $600.00 + another 159.00 for shipping and its totally worthless to me. I would try and sell it but I'm ashame of it so will just suck it up but hope no one else gets ripped off. Michael in Virginia

:
post #2 of 17 Old 01-12-2014, 11:51 AM
31B

That sux man. Do you have any pictures?
post #3 of 17 Old 01-12-2014, 02:23 PM

Have you been in contact with him since? Maybe he would be willing to fix it? Just a thought.. Ridiculous it took so long though! Like people say it's better to give a later deadline and finish early than to take a long time after the deadline. Sucks it happened!

February 2014 Member Of The Month!!!
post #4 of 17 Old 01-12-2014, 07:18 PM Thread Starter

Garage
I'm a senior citizen and I should have been more careful since people do take advantage of older people. Lesson learn at a late age in life and expecially I just don't have the money to throw away. But I sure did here and that's about half of my monthly check.

:
post #5 of 17 Old 01-14-2014, 07:43 AM
Veteran Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangomr View Post
I'm a senior citizen and I should have been more careful since people do take advantage of older people. Lesson learn at a late age in life and expecially I just don't have the money to throw away. But I sure did here and that's about half of my monthly check.
Did you use a credit card?????? You may be able to dispute the charges with an explanation

2013 2LT/ RS Blue Ray Metallic VERT..."Cami"
2010 Grabber Blue Mustang VERT......."Stella Blue"

January 2014 MC Member of the Month!

post #6 of 17 Old 01-14-2014, 07:58 AM
Bully Proof

Garage
I've never even heard of the guy...who is Adam Dallas?
post #7 of 17 Old 01-14-2014, 11:32 AM
Bully Proof

Garage
Okay...nevermind...I found his website and there's plenty of examples of his work there.
post #8 of 17 Old 01-14-2014, 03:23 PM
Veteran Member

Ooh. Yeah, why'd you go with him? His art looks a bit sucky to me. I'd never put any of his work on my car.

Sucks that you got hosed. Is he going to make it right?

2010 2SS/RS Auto, Sunroof, Engine Cover. Transformer Edition package.
2013 ZL1 ragtop #5478. 1 of 54 CRT M6 'verts.
post #9 of 17 Old 01-14-2014, 04:53 PM

Post pics of hoodliner.

If you are not happy, why the heck don't you talk to him?
I am not sure what being a senior citizen has to do with not being happy with the finished product.

-2013 Summit White over Inferno Orange 2SS RS LS3-
-2005 Bermuda Blue Tahoe (daily driver)-
post #10 of 17 Old 01-17-2014, 06:58 PM Thread Starter

Garage
I held onto his money until the day before I received the item. I had filed a complaint with Pay/Pal but once I dropped it the day before, I found out I lost all my rights on trying to get my money back.
I saw some of his work on a car here in Durham, NC and his pricxe was half of what Corrado in Canada does the work for. I've already heard from him since he saw my post on the other club site. I try to be fair with people and he had convinced me it looked beautiful. Really I could not believe what I had done, by releasing his money to him for this piece of crap. I'm sorry I don't have any pictures since I don't have the equipment to put pictures on here. The friend that put a few car pictures had a sudden stroke and passed away. I had to vent and I just did not want someone else getting taken for a ride from this guy. AdamDallas.com I believe he's in Dallas or Houston, can't remember and yes I did post in that part of the country. Michael

:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page