New Banner? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 25 Old 01-31-2006, 03:49 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 90
 
New Banner?

The banner at the top of the page looks like it was put together in 2 seconds. Maybe we all can try and make one and vote. Anyone down?
Camaro4Life is offline  
post #2 of 25 Old 01-31-2006, 03:50 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 503
 
We're actually trying to come up with something now. Any ideas?
gettinthere is offline  
post #3 of 25 Old 01-31-2006, 03:54 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 6
 
There's nothing really wrong with it- it just needs to be blended into the background better. Is it just my flat screen or is there a little pink dot below the bumper up front? I'm trying to wipe it away now but it's not coming off.
Black Z/28 is offline  
post #4 of 25 Old 01-31-2006, 03:55 PM
Premium Member
 
NviouSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: kansas city
Posts: 323
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Z/28
There's nothing really wrong with it- it just needs to be blended into the background better. Is it just my flat screen or is there a little pink dot below the bumper up front? I'm trying to wipe it away now but it's not coming off.
lol i see that too



NviouSS is offline  
post #5 of 25 Old 01-31-2006, 03:56 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 503
 
I never noticed that.

but like I said, thi sone was thrown up there for the time being. We have a few people working on a new one.
gettinthere is offline  
post #6 of 25 Old 01-31-2006, 04:05 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 863
 
I am NOT a photoshop pro. The above was the best I could do

I'm happy to take entries into a little contest. My only conditions are:

1. Maintain the forum color scheme
2. Maintain the same basic length/width
3. Use the silver car
4. use the "camaro forums" lettering as that was all over the concept and it took me a while to make the word "forums" out of the Camaro part

So in otherwords something a lot like the above, just a lot nicer/better
Chris 96 WS6 is offline  
post #7 of 25 Old 01-31-2006, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 90
 
Sorry for the rude post but it was getting to me. I look at professional graphics all the time and looks like it needs some attention. I will be glad to help out.
Camaro4Life is offline  
post #8 of 25 Old 01-31-2006, 04:25 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 863
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro4Life
Sorry for the rude post but it was getting to me. I look at professional graphics all the time and looks like it needs some attention. I will be glad to help out.
I appreciate the help

You should have seen the one that was up yesterday. Lets just say I've learned a lot about using layers in the last 24 hours.

The banner up now has about 2 hours of work in it, give or take time to do some real work around here (at work, LOL).
Chris 96 WS6 is offline  
post #9 of 25 Old 01-31-2006, 04:27 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 90
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris 96 WS6
I appreciate the help

You should have seen the one that was up yesterday. Lets just say I've learned a lot about using layers in the last 24 hours.

The banner up now has about 2 hours of work in it, give or take time to do some real work around here (at work, LOL).
LOL! Sounds good.
Camaro4Life is offline  
post #10 of 25 Old 01-31-2006, 04:59 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 90
 
Here, tell me if you like it... Did a quick photoshop

Camaro4Life is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome