That interior looks mildly familiar - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 04-11-2008, 10:47 AM Thread Starter
Banned

That interior looks mildly familiar

http://jalopnik.com/378707/2010-buic...ashes-interior
post #2 of 5 Old 04-11-2008, 11:41 AM
Veteran Member

I see the car is a hit. Oh the responses... My personal favorite.

Quote:
The Buick LaCrosse interior super secret spy photo???? WTF?? This is like making a big deal of having pics of Janet Reno's underwear.

Still a wannabe.
post #3 of 5 Old 04-11-2008, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlegend View Post
I see the car is a hit. Oh the responses... My personal favorite.
i love that compairison wow imiages we did not need but quite effective lol
post #4 of 5 Old 04-11-2008, 06:14 PM

as you can see gm is still reusing parts like that camaro cluster but they are doing a great job at giving each car a unique look.
this interior and the camaro's interior are going to be a big leap forward for gm

I think we will start to hear people saying that gm has among the best interiors in the world..soon..
post #5 of 5 Old 04-12-2008, 09:53 AM
Dark Side Moderator

It would be cool if we dont like stock cluster (number font, color, etc) that it could be swappable from a Buick (thought I would never say that). Just a little optimism the topic.

Plus its nothing wrong by this. For example, your grandma just had her house interior decorated. But the interior decorator also did the interior of the strip club up the street with the same decor. Now, it wont hurt no one because most likely grandma isnt going to the strip club and the strip club isnt coming to grandmas. Point being, old senior citizen buick drivers dont know its a Camaro cluster, and I wouldnt be caught dead in a Buick, (even if I was ejected from my windshield and into one; i would limp to die in solitude) so this crappy pic will prolly be as close to being in the interior of a buick.

2005 Mustang GT-4.6L 3v /M5
2.3L Whipple Intercooled, 3.25'' pulley(11psi),FRPP 62mm TB, FRPP Stinger Axleback, UPR catted X-pipe, FRPP Handling Pack, 20'' Staggered Black Steeda Spyder Wheels, NT-05 Nittos, 3.73s, Hurst Shifter, and DF Centerforce Clutch
527rwhp, 479rwtq
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page