Kyle Busch is a f*^%ing idiot... - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 Old 05-03-2008, 09:39 PM Thread Starter

Kyle Busch is a f*^%ing idiot...

...and he needs his a$$ beat

I really didn't like Kyle Busch before tonight and now there is no measure for my dislike of him.

Scooba Steve
post #2 of 11 Old 05-03-2008, 10:11 PM
Premium Member

Garage
I couldn't agree more...it sure was easy for him to find fault in Steve Wallace last night but he sure doesn't want to take ANY blame for tonight's snafu. To use his quote after last night's race "He messes with the bull...he's gonna get the horns." Real nice, idiot, try something better than ripping off the teacher in "The Breakfast Club"! Junior sure was disappointed, man...he felt that one got away. But, so did the 11. Darlington next week!!!
post #3 of 11 Old 05-03-2008, 10:43 PM
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple

Agreed.
He talked down to other drivers last night, then proved again tonight that he can't drive at all himself! What a jackass.
He knew his car was loose there at the end, he had no business racing that hard.
He probably lost the 3 fans he had left.

In other news, I loved when NASCAR yanked Michael Waltrip out of the race near the end. He's another one that's climbing the negative IQ scale lately lol.

2001 Camaro Z28 H/C/I LH6 A4 3.42

Like ModernCamaro.com on Facebook!
post #4 of 11 Old 05-03-2008, 11:56 PM

I'm no longer a die hard NASCAR fan.... I'll watch the Mexico City, Watkins Glen and Infineon races.

I'm more into ALMS, Rolex, NHRA, IHRA, and SCCA (I'd like to get into this one day myself) events.
post #5 of 11 Old 05-04-2008, 06:46 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctaneZ28 View Post
Agreed.
He talked down to other drivers last night, then proved again tonight that he can't drive at all himself! What a jackass.
He knew his car was loose there at the end, he had no business racing that hard.
He probably lost the 3 fans he had left.

In other news, I loved when NASCAR yanked Michael Waltrip out of the race near the end. He's another one that's climbing the negative IQ scale lately lol.
Waltrip's increasing inability to stay competitive is really taking a toll on his judgment.

Scooba Steve
post #6 of 11 Old 05-04-2008, 06:47 AM
www.camaroscotty.com

Garage
I screamed out loud, and my wife yelled at me. Every race I attended Kyle has managed to wreck his car.....Talladega, Michigan, Kyle doesn't let me down for wrecking himself or another driver.

I was at Michigan when his big brother had this same smarta** attitude, and then Jimmy Spencer punched him in the face........Kurt has been a bit more tolerable ever since.....goes to show you - Kyle needs to get cracked good! Did anyone else notice RESPECTABLE Mark Martin trying to pass Kyle as well, but not to the point where he'd take him out???? Jr won that race in MY book!

http://www.camaroscotty.com
YAHOO IM:
CamaroScotty / FACEBOOK: Camaro Scotty
post #7 of 11 Old 05-04-2008, 11:26 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA1Camaro View Post
I'm no longer a die hard NASCAR fan.... I'll watch the Mexico City, Watkins Glen and Infineon races.

I'm more into AMLS, Rolex, NHRA, IHRA, and SCCA (I'd like to get into this one day myself) events.
+1 on that. Nascar lost a 20+ year fan because of many things I have posted here before. Glad to hear Kyle Busch is living up to my expectations of him. He's a jackass just like his brother. First toyota, then rumors of Stewart leaving, now this idiot. GFL, Gibbs...I hope your organization takes a big fat dump. Sellout.

Bob Lutz: "There's no doubt that a design-driven philosophy is the only one that will work. People who are not sensitive to design, people who don't care about vehicles, people who view a vehicle as an appliance, they just default to Toyota. We will never win that one."
post #8 of 11 Old 05-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Dark Side Moderator

I wish a bunch of money would go into a V8 Supercar series here, like in Australia. That series is fun to watch. Imagine a series over here but with a spin on it (not limited to V8 cars, but still uses the real cars they are based from):

-Sedan Class: G8s, new Falcons, Chargers,
-Coupe Class: Mustang, Camaros, Challengers,
-Luxury Class: CTS-Vs, new MKZ, 300C,
-Compact Class: new SVT Focus, Cobalt SS, Caliber SRT4

I like to see the end of the NASCAR bs. NASCAR is going to become the pro wrestling of motorsports. I still think the races are setup from the beginning, and a plan b,c, etc are made if someone wrecks out. I think before this decade is up, NASCAR is going to have drivers talk smack like they do in the WWE and have drama floating around. lol.

ASSCAR has been lame since they stop using actual production car and even putting platform incorrect decals on race cars (find me a RWD V8 Fusion/Impala/Avenger on a Dealership lot).

2005 Mustang GT-4.6L 3v /M5
2.3L Whipple Intercooled, 3.25'' pulley(11psi),FRPP 62mm TB, FRPP Stinger Axleback, UPR catted X-pipe, FRPP Handling Pack, 20'' Staggered Black Steeda Spyder Wheels, NT-05 Nittos, 3.73s, Hurst Shifter, and DF Centerforce Clutch
527rwhp, 479rwtq
post #9 of 11 Old 05-04-2008, 11:49 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Scotty View Post
I screamed out loud, and my wife yelled at me. Every race I attended Kyle has managed to wreck his car.....Talladega, Michigan, Kyle doesn't let me down for wrecking himself or another driver.

I was at Michigan when his big brother had this same smarta** attitude, and then Jimmy Spencer punched him in the face........Kurt has been a bit more tolerable ever since.....goes to show you - Kyle needs to get cracked good! Did anyone else notice RESPECTABLE Mark Martin trying to pass Kyle as well, but not to the point where he'd take him out???? Jr won that race in MY book!
I was yelling at the TV too... I'm sure my upstairs neighbors appreciated that. I so wanted the guy from Junior's crew to just punch Busch in the face when he confronted him after the race.

Mark Martin is a class act... he raced the last laps of that race the way it should be done.

Scooba Steve
post #10 of 11 Old 05-05-2008, 06:26 PM

I didn't get to see what happened due to the fact that I was working. I'm actually glad that I work on Saturdays and Sundays because if I didn't, I would have a tough time keeping myself from watching nascar. Nothing else to watch on TV.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page