ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts

ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts (https://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/)
-   The MC Lounge (https://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/mc-lounge/)
-   -   Ricer's suck video (https://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/mc-lounge/6930-ricers-suck-video.html)

LorcinLS1 07-15-2008 06:06 PM

Ricer's suck video

tommyistommy 07-15-2008 07:29 PM

Rice doesn't really bother me. I like riced out cars. They are easy to smoke haha thats coming from a honda driver (100 percent stock)

Jonz5GEN 07-15-2008 07:38 PM

Cool vid, Lorcin! The second half was worth the wait!:roxor:

Normally, I like my rice with beans, but I think the entertainment value far out ways any merit they might gain while tooling down the boulevard.:rolleyes:

BTW, my lug nuts require more torque than a Honda makes!:D

89RS 07-15-2008 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonz5GEN (Post 59575)

Jinx, we need a Photochop of the mental image this statement produces ASAP (yes, I went there):rotflmao:

tazjetman 07-15-2008 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonz5GEN (Post 59575)
Cool vid, Lorcin! The second half was worth the wait!:roxor:

Normally, I like my rice with beans, but I think the entertainment value far out ways any merit they might gain while tooling down the boulevard.:rolleyes:

now you will be forever remembered in my sig....:lol:

urbanlegend 07-15-2008 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommyistommy (Post 59573)
Rice doesn't really bother me. I like riced out cars. They are easy to smoke haha thats coming from a honda driver (100 percent stock)

What kind of HOnda? Mine is sitting in storage to sell while I'm on my second deployment. I got tired of limited mods.

tommyistommy 07-16-2008 07:06 AM

1995 Prelude Si. No Vtec, 2.3 liter DOHC 160hp 156lbs of torque. Its geared really short so it feels a lot faster then it really is. I beat my friends new civic SI in it

urbanlegend 07-16-2008 01:25 PM

New SI. Slow. Specially when stock. That's all I have to say about that one.

You are right about riced cars are easy to smoke. They have 300lbs of chrome, tacky paint, nonfunctional spoilers, cheap wheels, cheaper tires, seat belt pads, Flava flav clock like tachs and ebay muffler on their car. What I really love is when they try to street race you by farting past in a ricer flyby. It takes them twice as long to move half as far and when they don't win, they either cuss you out or holler something pointless about better gas mileage, all the while there is blue smoke pouring from their exhaust.

tommyistommy 07-16-2008 02:45 PM

Yeah, all hondas stock are slow. Even modded its pretty pointless for a FWD ecnobox. My car ran mid 15's stock thats why I'm suprised one with over 200k beat a new SI. I know 15's isn't fast. My car is so far from fast it isn't even funny. Now if I got some stickers and a big tach perhaps I'd go a little faster

mr.z28 07-16-2008 09:01 PM

:lol: