Permanent ban from Camaro5.....LMAO!! - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 01-10-2016, 07:05 PM Thread Starter

Permanent ban from Camaro5.....LMAO!!

I guess over on Camaro5.com, you can't say anything about the V8 models especially if you own a V6 model.

It seems the V6 guys have been beaten down by the antagonistic attitude that exists over there. In fact, there are a few people that are realizing that and are getting annoyed by it. You can see it in the comments they make in their posts.

Unfortunately, like me, they will soon not have a voice because their posts will be "edited" and "deleted" if it goes against the status quo. If that doesn't stop them, they will be permanently banned.

I have been a member of many enthusiast sites over the years, but as a V6 Camaro owner, I never felt as unwelcomed as I did over there. It was surprising.

On most car sites, as long as you don't get into personal attacks like name calling or threats, you can freely discuss and debate models, engines and modifications. This is what keeps the discussion going and fun. After all, being a member of an enthusiast site is mainly for entertainment purposes with a small bit of information thrown in.

I'm glad there are sites like Modern Camaro which give people the opportunity to speak freely, without fear of being censored. After all, this is the original 5th gen Camaro site and I hope more people come over here to participate.

This site is now my new home and I hope I can contribute to the discussion here. Thanks. ☺

2015 Camaro 1LS M6, Summit White, Husky front rock guards, GM ZL1 rear rock guards, ZL1 style blade rear spoiler, OEM fog lights, rear floor mats, 91-octane.

Last edited by MikosV6; 01-12-2016 at 03:46 AM.
post #2 of 7 Old 01-14-2016, 09:32 PM

Welcome to the club
post #3 of 7 Old 01-15-2016, 10:28 AM

Welcome, and as Comrando correctly posted, your far from alone. That's why sites like this and bowtie are the places to be.

post #4 of 7 Old 01-16-2016, 06:19 PM
sdk
Veteran Member

Garage
V6 Camaros are no less a Camaro than a V8.
You are welcome here.

2017 Camaro SS
South Carolina
post #5 of 7 Old 01-23-2016, 04:03 PM
Veteran Member

Garage
This girl loves everything about her V6

2013 2LT/ RS Blue Ray Metallic VERT..."Cami"
2010 Grabber Blue Mustang VERT......."Stella Blue"

January 2014 MC Member of the Month!

post #6 of 7 Old 01-23-2016, 04:21 PM
Veteran Member

I prefer the V8 but all Camaros are great. (WELCOME).

(Larry)
(Bruce USA-1 Larson) (Bill Grumpy Jenkins) (Jungle Jim Liberman) ( http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...stscano7-1.jpg )
post #7 of 7 Old 01-25-2016, 06:43 AM
Premium Member

I had a V6, now have V8. Love them both. I've found that no matter how fast you are, there is always someone a little faster. Just sayin.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page