Apex out of business? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

1Likes
  • 1 Post By Envy

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 05-25-2016, 09:00 AM Thread Starter

Apex out of business?

Seems a growing number of camaro owners on the other site are complaining they have been taking their$ for the last few months and not shipping! Vendors also not being paid. Sad to see a vendor that always in the past gave such great service, etc. go down this way.

And Apex is not even defending in the threads. Not good.
post #2 of 7 Old 05-27-2016, 11:01 AM
Veteran Member

Garage
They still have the website up and taking orders! If you are right this is outright fraud!

Chuck
2010 SIM 2SS/RS A6 SC - Born on 10/05/09
MyCamaroBuildInfo

"You Were Really Flyin' When I Passed You Back There!"
February-2013-MOTM-Winner
post #3 of 7 Old 05-31-2016, 11:10 AM Thread Starter

Lot's more coming out with their stories. I can verify Vendors not getting paid by them.....and some of the stories being shared are thousands payed and no product shipped.

They were so good for so many years, but every new post on this seems more stepping up and sharing their stories.

Site is still up, and still taking orders, just not shipping or responding to customer inquiries. NOT good.
post #4 of 7 Old 05-31-2016, 04:36 PM
Bully Proof

Garage
It's always a shame to see a good company gone bad. And when site vendors take fellow Camaro enthusiasts money and don't deliver on goods and/or services it's even more disappointing because the fact that they are site vendors creates the impression that they can be trusted. I think I speak for everyone here when I say thank you for passing on this information and perhaps saving others from making a bad purchase from Apex.
CRF8 likes this.
post #5 of 7 Old 06-02-2016, 12:07 PM Thread Starter

I always like them....but it appears they have some personal issues. They have now dropped off as supporting vendor on most sites as well.
post #6 of 7 Old 06-02-2016, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post
Lot's more coming out with their stories. I can verify Vendors not getting paid by them.....and some of the stories being shared are thousands payed and no product shipped.

They were so good for so many years, but every new post on this seems more stepping up and sharing their stories.

Site is still up, and still taking orders, just not shipping or responding to customer inquiries. NOT good.
I don't understand how thousands paid. The only ways to pay on internet sales are credit/debit card or PayPal. And who wouldn't dispute a charge if they never received a product?
post #7 of 7 Old 06-03-2016, 12:19 PM Thread Starter

After 90 days you have a harder time, and if you used PayPal your out of luck after 90 days.

Read the threads from those caught up in this. Many are dealing with their CC company now, but it takes time, the $ is tied up for at least 30 days, and they are out the $ and the product in the mean time. Victoria's cell is disconnected, no one answers or returns calls (unless your ordering) and no one returns emails. Larger vendors have stopped shipping and the smaller ones are hurting from extending them credit and them not paying or communicating. Not a good situation at all.

Some have waited for months. The few that have had responses Chase is blaming the manufacturers/vendors for the delays, yet those same vendors when contacted claim they are not selling to them currently. Seems they racked up owing several that have extended them terms based on the years of good business with them.

If they can hold the buyer off for over 90 days, and they paid with PayPal, they are out of luck. Do a search and find the threads, Several of them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page