What are some your weirdest dreams? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 Old 09-30-2008, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

What are some your weirdest dreams?

Just woke up right now.... 7:55 AM... Hannah Montana stabbed in my dream......... I'm pretty freaked out right now, which got me thinking....

What are some weird dreams you've had?

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
post #2 of 15 Old 09-30-2008, 10:02 AM
Veteran Member

Dude, why the 'F' are you dreaming about Hanna Montana?

I used to 'fly' in my dreams when I was younger. The point of view made me swear that 'out of body' crap was real.....I would go all over the neighborhood!

post #3 of 15 Old 09-30-2008, 10:33 AM
Banned

I woke up a couple of weeks ago with an idea for a sci-fi novel. I wrote it down a rough outline immediately before I forgot it. Then I transcribed it and e-mailed it to myself so I'd always have a digital copy of my notes...

The only problem is that I'm not sure I can write a novel. There's only one author living right now that I think could translate my rough outline to a novel that's not bargain bin, and I'm not sure how I could sell the idea.
post #4 of 15 Old 09-30-2008, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonz5GEN View Post
Dude, why the 'F' are you dreaming about Hanna Montana?

the puberty is coming
post #5 of 15 Old 09-30-2008, 11:07 AM
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple

Just a couple nights ago I had a dream that I was driving a new Camaro at some auto show from where it was parked in the Chevy display to the trailer it had to get loaded in.

For some reason in the dream the clutch pedal was really heavy and was right immediately next to the brake pedal so I was getting frustrated with it.
LOL

2001 Camaro Z28 H/C/I LH6 A4 3.42

Like ModernCamaro.com on Facebook!
post #6 of 15 Old 09-30-2008, 11:31 AM
See You On Course

I have so many, it's hard to pick my weirdest. Here's a couple that really stand out....

You know that instance where you are between awake and asleep. Just laying in bed, still thinking, but your mind kinda wanders to things you don't really think about? I was standing next to a skyscraper, looking up at the side, and a live chicken was falling down the side, and landed on my head. That snapped me back to reality, and I said to my wife "A chicken just fell on my head." We still laugh about that. Maybe you had to be there.

Anyways, the weirdest thing that ever happened to me, was when my son was a baby. I was SOUND asleep, middle of the night. Used to wake up whenever I heard him cry, but this time I didn't. My wife, touched my arm and said "your turn". I woke up so quick, that I literally had no idea who or where I was. It was the oddest thing I've ever felt in my life. For about 5-10 seconds, I sat there in bed panicking. It was soooo freaky. It was almost like an out of body experience that got interrupted or something.

2010 Stock IBM 2SS/RS

I found $80 in my jeans pocket. The kid in me said "buy nerf guns and candy!" But then the adult in me said "buy vodka, nerf guns and candy!"

post #7 of 15 Old 09-30-2008, 12:12 PM
Banned

To comment on your "out of body experience," I think I had one of those once. When I was in ATC school at Keesler AFB, I woke up when I hit the bed and bounced. I hit the bed hard. Normally you have those "falling" experiences when you're just about to fall asleep. I was DEAD ASS asleep and I swear to god I fell 3 feet. I broke the box spring. Turned out I'd broken the box spring of this old ass bed. Oh, and I landed flat on my back.
post #8 of 15 Old 09-30-2008, 12:53 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro-driver View Post
the puberty is coming

Oh please, she's ugly. too many teeth in her mouth......

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
post #9 of 15 Old 09-30-2008, 01:36 PM
Supporting Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctaneZ28 View Post
Just a couple nights ago I had a dream that I was driving a new Camaro at some auto show from where it was parked in the Chevy display to the trailer it had to get loaded in.

For some reason in the dream the clutch pedal was really heavy and was right immediately next to the brake pedal so I was getting frustrated with it.
LOL

That sounds like a nightmare you had. There's just something with you and clutches

2010 Camaro RS SS LS3 (Bumble Bee) Vin#192 & 8 others made by GM and one Christine
post #10 of 15 Old 09-30-2008, 03:45 PM
Veteran Member

Lately..most of my dreams involve shooting things.
Like in videogames.
Goodtimes.
I've had a dream or two about the Camaro...and several about owning a Harley.

mmmmm

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page