Bye is does this place have watt it takes? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 Old 10-03-2008, 04:45 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Bye is does this place have watt it takes?

Hay is for horse is WATTs UP? Say I've owned a few Vettes. Say I could find a clunker and fix ear up, but hey is hay, I rather tink ear with yours. Sorta get my jollies owning the, World's Fast Test Production Bike, so it is hard for me to find your acceleration and my accel ear ate is eat your car for lunch in so many feet.

Yeah, I know what you are gonna say. Oh, great, it's him!

Now, for the newbeezzzz, don't let me put you to sleep, but say if you wanna give me a crack at your diagnostics, I try to apply as much common sense to my answers. It may not read like you are used to.

For example, if say you were going to suck in a cylinder's worth of vacuum, close the intake valve, would you have more air going in, less air going in as the piston rises, or same air is 14.7 goes neutral.

So here are the, "More Air" is one theory. Say someone like a Boeing engineer says there is less gas in the chamber because the piston is moving up and now that air the other guy said, "more air" is not said this way is the engineer says (Less Air) being the opposite. Who is right?

Then I come alone, say something like pressure and electricity are somewhat equal speeds say? So, if I said, same air on your arm is the same pressure on intake close, who would you believe?

I now have 3 variables to choose from, yours or mine. I think I am going to stick to mine is you have a choice of 2 others as you read a tech answer to your question.

Because I am discussing basic physics as to your Vette in every aspect almost is all about air pressure. So, to explain my pressure as it is so basic and generic, I don't know, but it seems to defy one's thinking and you and I are going to wonder who you want to believe as to the contents of your validity as opposed to my concepts to the abstract is the practical.

So, say we are all about 3 variables. Those are intake/valve closing/exhaust. Would you agree this is pretty much the intake signal to the intake and compression stroke; exhaust makes 3?

OK, so lettuce walk the abstract is my practical to your intake being the air is being sucked in and that is MORE air is that some of you think that. Then there is the more scientifically trained engineer with all his computer telemetry training and software applications is he says LESS air is in the cylinder.

I come along, try to answer a tech question and you are seeing 19 websites I have been banned from is google my name are just a few from the past. Ass long ass there are MORES and LESS IS out dare, prepare to argue wit me is I am like a racing gear head is I do not have, "seat gap" is I try not to. Later for that is if I make it here...

So, here is the deal.... My theory goes; suck in a lung full and stop breathing is hold your breath. Did you on the closed mouth have an equalization happen is you sucked in air/closed mouth/do you think you took more air in on your volume of a lung full? Did you lose any air on the mouth closed? Most likely is for every reaction there is an equal 14.7PSI neutral cylinder fill. No more, no less is can you agree it is more like 14.7 on the close, (not more/not less)?

If you slowed down the crank, would the spark still fire at the same degree if all is advanced and all the technical out of the way is did the air stop at BDC? Is if the air can get sucked in at idle at 14.7, then as fast as you can breath, slow it down is did you still close your mouth/valve at exactly 14.7 is no more/no less, is yes or no is my entry to this theory you need or not need to answer is stick with yours.

Yes, you believe there is more air. Yes you believe there is less air. Yes you believe the air closed dead nuts 14.7 equal pressure into the cylinder is now think turbo is think more/less/same air only driven faster by a fan being the push the air in is the same 14.7 on the close. No more, no less, just a faster mechanica event like I just slowed the crank is the same air pressure on the close. Only change is, Normal/Ass or Turbo blow the same 14.7 on the close is yes or no.

You are gonna say I am and once you being assuming theory is whack and not about to formulate a discussion is look out
You and I are going to have a lot of fun before I make this my 20th website is the ball is in your court is I am here with basic theory and if you cannot follow, fart be it from my fault you stand is what you sow in a fan full of throwing it right backacha is research my name... I am all business when it comes to surface transportation and your life and who you listen to on the diagnosis is I have heard some strange things like over at fill in the blank where they discussed leak down and 8 to 10% was normal and anyone in the know is 2% is choice. 1% is ideal. Anything over 8% is a rebuild and over at fill in the ((talk))) is can you imagine someone saying that 8% is go race it?

Like I said. I pretty much have been dare, done data is the data is everything and I rather not go back there is deal with those Mores/Less is what seems to be not my problem is think I care if they get that answer correct is come over here. BTW, where Vette members have been banned is to some new Vette site is they banned me is most are banned is dare you go....

I rather be the lone wolf is more or less, EYEs IS one I guess. I sure do like the way I treat people is watch me talk is someone makes comment and here we go. >>> Remember, I will never call you 'crazy' is you can keep your myth is leave mine alone is I gave you 3 to choose from and you are still not happy is ban me is your call, not mine ....

Oh yes, I've been here is call it home for me... It's more my ammo depot and just checking rounds

'Winning'
post #2 of 24 Old 10-03-2008, 06:02 AM
Veteran Member

What.

The.

Hell.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #3 of 24 Old 10-03-2008, 06:04 AM
Supporter of common sense

Joe :: Over Anxious 67 Camaro RS/SS L78
5thgenblog.com // Michigan Classics
Chevrolet Camaro in Transformers // My ebaY auctions

Hot Rod Search Google searches for gearheads!
post #4 of 24 Old 10-03-2008, 06:11 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

P = PUT the air in the cylinder
V = VERY thing I keep saying is a CONSTANT and you want to agree with the engineer that the air is less than 14.7 and do not mention stoic is now you blend a liquid and gas together = Stoic is do not bring A/F in the mix yet. Use ain't wit day abstract and ear comes day practical is get out of it is the simple physicks use and day engineer/tuner is me saying even up the paper cup.

= Means = parts 14 and equal parts .7 Pee in my eye is did less pee or more pee hit my corn knee yeah, left eye say more right chew are?

N = Not dare yet are we?
R = Rehash is all that cash is pay up is pay yup.
T = Too many times am I gonna revert right back to base 14.7 is how do you calc the sensor but base 0-5V is 14.7 are two numbers = Stoic Mix = Constant PV=NRTea and crumb pets is the crap going ear?

Say I keep a cylinder of a Dixie cup of test pee (me for illegal drugs = None found ) is fill the cup up to the brim is now right up to the top is now close the intake V= Valve. I want to ask you if there is a >>> A Constant. I want to ask you if there is less or more air in that cylinder if I fill that cup with liquid right to the head gasket squish.

NRT = Not Ready Teddy is you better keep test pee thinking your theory and a cylinder fill and an eye glass shot in the eye is my zipper is coming down I'm gonna fill your pool to the top is less water eye sea. Eye shoot you right back wit year own wordeez.

Did chew heard dee dat, me playing with your witty mind is use better thinks again. Or straighten me out is the tuner and professor are both right is you?

I walked your abstract is that now practical you have less air and that faucet was full blown open valve and vacuum is electric in speed? You wanna run that bye me again? How fast is lightening if it has to travel through air to hit ground? Assfastass both is you wanna see if air can zero out is zero on every close, yes or no?

'Winning'
post #5 of 24 Old 10-03-2008, 06:17 AM
Veteran Member

THIS GUY'S GONE WACK!

We're gonna have to put him down.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #6 of 24 Old 10-03-2008, 07:22 AM
Veteran Member

my head hurts now

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.
post #7 of 24 Old 10-03-2008, 07:25 AM
Veteran Member

Dave, you okay, buddy?

post #8 of 24 Old 10-03-2008, 08:18 AM

Are you sleeptyping?

2011 Synergy Green Metallic 1SS Camaro:
RS Package, White Ralley Stripes, Premium Sound.
Mods; Flowmaster Exhaust, Vararam CAI, Pfadt Sport Suspension, Budnik "Ice" Wheels, Nitto Invo tires
Upcoming Mods; Custom grill and badging.
post #9 of 24 Old 10-03-2008, 08:25 AM
Banned

Modsled took the crazy train to 5thgen.org and nine other "lucky" sites apparently. Let's hope the train departs sooner rather than later.
post #10 of 24 Old 10-03-2008, 08:30 AM
See You On Course

2010 Stock IBM 2SS/RS

I found $80 in my jeans pocket. The kid in me said "buy nerf guns and candy!" But then the adult in me said "buy vodka, nerf guns and candy!"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page