SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 Old 10-27-2008, 05:42 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF

I'M SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF THAT THE TEMP AGENCY HAD THE AUDACITY TO CALL ME AFTER I GET OFF WORK FROM THE SITE I'M WORKING AT TELLING ME THAT SINCE "Production is down,They no Longer need me.My supervisor gave me a list of people to call and tell them they've completed their assignment at shamrock"(the place i used to work at).The funny thing is I was in the middle of taking a sh*t and my mom who was off of work already answered the phone but this is the honest truth that the secretary at the Temp agency told me when i called her back.

My supervisor told me on Friday that "I was slow" when I was doing "Q.C" which is nothing more than closing boxes and putting them on a conveyor belt that when it gets hectic and since there are 3 MORE People doing the same ish I'm doing and the Top two are faster than the bottom 2 and there is virtually no space for me or my co workers to put boxes on the belt.when we have to hold the line back in order to put a box on the belt IT WOULD TEND TO PUT A HALT ON THINGS NOW WOULD IT?.I wouldn't be able to work as fast as I can when I'm trying to hold the line of boxes back and then put my box on.It's quite odd that I had been doing the Q.C for approx.11 days that the day which i think set the end result of today in motion is that this past wensday the 22 is that my supervisor had told me that the company is cutting production my area and me and 6 others couldn't work.The 6 other people were the people who just scanned the items before putting them back in the boxes for me to close and put on the belt.well lo and behold THEY GET SWAMPED with shipment that with the people they had they were completely inadequate to handle

I know this may sound odd but the people in charge of this business(daily operations) MUST HAVE FLUNKED Business school because this is a direct quote from my supervisor "everyday they make guesses to how many people they need each day since they employ temp services for the hiring".now that would mean before they went this route they had fulltime spots that this is all a person did 5 days a week and what's also comical is that these pricks are CHEAPSKATES IN EVERY ESSENCE OF THE WORD!.Reason why i say that is about last week they upped our production requirements to a ludacrus level and today i had the chance to work in packing.(in essence all i was doing was scanning items getting missing items from the shelves and putting them back on the conveyor belt).in order to move up from 7 to 8 dollars an hour for the day i had to scan 3,000 items,since i didn't get a chance to work until 45-50 minutes into the shift i only managed 1900,my co worker got 2200.

Now to the reason why i brought up business school is because the MAIN reason why the Q.C. lines were getting clogged was WE were putting on boxes FASTER than the people TAKING THEM OFF.Now I DON'T HAVE AN MBA or have ever RUN ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS but WOULDN'T IT MAKE SENSE TO HIRE MORE PEOPLE TO TAKE THE BOXES OFF THE BELT RATHER THAN BE A SPINELESS GREEDY PU$$* and cut me and a few other people?.I KNOW THE REASON WHY BECAUSE IT DOESN'T Affect them.it doesn't hurt their wallets.

The sad thing about this Bullsh*t is I get up at 5am monday through friday to not only get to work by 7am and I get there early,clock in early ready to work.I WAS NEVER LATE.SO basically because i was "slow" due to no fault of my own i was let go.

There is a bright side to all of this doom and gloom from me is that i made 2 freinds that have studio connects.and one of the connects deals with interscope records.assuming i get taken on as an artist and have a hit album or two i
ll buy shamrock and become their boss and FIRE THOSE IDIOTS

The Induction may be forced but your humilation is up to you

5th GEN.Org's Offical Protagonist
UNITED STATES ARMY 19K
Currently with 3rd ID,2nd brig,1-64th armored battalion,d-co,2nd plt FT.Stewart,Georgia
DOG FACE SOLIDERS HOOAH
post #2 of 20 Old 10-27-2008, 06:01 PM

Thats all part of being a temp worker. worked a coupld of temp jobs myself and one day they came in and said sorry but we dont need you. Thats the bad part of doing temp work, you have no job serciuty.
post #3 of 20 Old 10-27-2008, 06:10 PM
Veteran Member

I was a temp for a year, then suddenly I had no job.

Yep, welcome to temp work.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #4 of 20 Old 10-27-2008, 07:39 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

yeah you're right..but i'm still steamed about havin the rug pulled out from underneath me so to speak you know?.I mean it's not that I'm a bad worker,hell me and every temp worker employed there EXCEPT the supervisors Bust their hump day in and day out and I just get angry and annoyed that do they actually know what they're doing when it comes to keeping and firing people or even making a suggestion to do so to higher management?.

I'm tired of being an employee,I need to work for myself but because I'm broke I can't do sh*t
What's sad about this is that nearly everyone is born and bred to be an employee and not a boss.Haven't you noticed that with some people(I mean take myself for an example) I've had ****....11 Jobs this year including this temp one that maybe I need to work for myself because working for others doesn't seem to last or work out?.Life it's frustrating,death it's the coward's way out

UNITED STATES ARMY 19K
Currently with 3rd ID,2nd brig,1-64th armored battalion,d-co,2nd plt FT.Stewart,Georgia
DOG FACE SOLIDERS HOOAH
post #5 of 20 Old 10-27-2008, 07:57 PM

certain states can fire without a reason, they dont even need to tell you.

grantid that is what should of happened rather then stating your not "fast enough"..

however its starting at my job too. we have to record every minute while we work and have to average a certain amount of "working minutes" otherwise we're reviewed and then let go...

7 friends have been fired this week...and were so backlogged with stuff its like "UM NO!?"
post #6 of 20 Old 10-27-2008, 08:20 PM
Veteran Member

i thought u were a car saleman

'Winning'
post #7 of 20 Old 10-28-2008, 03:57 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modsled View Post
i thought u were a car saleman
nah not anymore i stupidly flooded a hummer accidently by leaving the sunroof open overnight and then it rained like katrina
Since then I WAS working for Shamrock Corp through Adecco which is a temp agency.

Well now however i'm out hunting and I got a few things on the burners
1.Fed-Ex ($11.17 an hr doin delivery driving~non-CDL.they should call me by friday,all is pending is my background check and driving record)

2.Eco-Lab($7.50 an hr It's through another temp agency i've registered with but unlike Shamrock which ironiclly they have people working at as well,this job is temp to hire)

3.RICE TOYOTA(YES CORNEY AND APPROPRIATE AS THAT MAY SOUND.there is a car dealership called RICE,I Spoke to the service Manager and him and the quick lube manager who already has 7 guys to see if he can used a mildly experienced person like myself.I had an interview with them today)

4.Flow Saturn/Pontiac/GMC (I spoke to the service manager today as well about doing Prep/Pre-Delivery Inspection/oil changing type of work for them and he has to "further review" my application)

5.TERRY LABONTE CHEVY(I just filled out an application there and they are looking for sales people there but from what i saw it's not exactly a times square on new years eve and i left)

6.City Mazda/Jeep(i filled out an application spoke to the service manager he said he's not hiring and told me he had to let go of 5 people)

7.Modern Infiniti(I know it's a long shot but i said what the hell i just filled ot an application and instead of speaking to the service manager who wasn't in today i ended up speaking for a good hour with a salesman and NOT end up buying an infiniti and this guy knew more TECHNICAL data about cars than any other saleman i've ever interacted with and he would probably be on par with a Infiniti trained tech he knew so much.if i wasn't broke and jobless i'd buy a car from this guy cuz he was good

UNITED STATES ARMY 19K
DOG FACE SOLIDERS HOOAH
post #8 of 20 Old 10-28-2008, 04:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOST SS View Post
nah not anymore i stupidly flooded a hummer accidently by leaving the sunroof open overnight and then it rained like katrina
I'm sorry, but LOL!
post #9 of 20 Old 10-28-2008, 04:05 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

ALSO I WAS FLAT OUT SHOCKED TODAY TOO.I went to a dealership called Battleground Kia(It's on a street called battleground ave) and i filled out a job application and would you believe that there was an ALL BLACK LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO E-GEAR IN THE FU**IN SHOP!!!.I don't know how or why but 2 KIA techs along with a guy from the Lamborghini dealership which is coincidentally down the road at the begining of battleground ave was there doing some computer diagnostics.I got pics on my phone.what's unusal is that the lambo dealership only has ONE BAY and THAT'S IT!.Last time I was in the shop there they had a red Murcielago LP-640 Roadster on the lift.**** I want to work on exotics bad as hell

UNITED STATES ARMY 19K
DOG FACE SOLIDERS HOOAH
post #10 of 20 Old 10-28-2008, 04:06 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devryn View Post
I'm sorry, but LOL!
yeah yeah go ahead and laugh but i gott laugh at my ownself for doing that

UNITED STATES ARMY 19K
DOG FACE SOLIDERS HOOAH
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page