popular talk host spreading lies about GM and domestic cars. - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 Old 11-29-2008, 05:15 PM Thread Starter

Angry popular talk host spreading lies about GM and domestic cars.

Not sure if I posted this or not. It was over at CZ28.com.
But I just got a confirmation to his tactics on the past post over there.

Here is the original post.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
okay there is this guy I been listining to in the boston area for a little while now. Michael Graham on 96.9 WTKK. one of the more popular talk stations in the area. Good rating and numbers. on the home sites page you can listen live if you click on the tab.
he is usually on from 9AM-12 every day. But he fills in from 3PM till 7PM some nights like right now.

here is his bio page.
http://wtkk.com/Hosts/MichaelGraham/...6/Default.aspx

basically he tells the "natural truth" and if you get to listen to what he was saying for the last week as a domestic guy it boils my blood. Now he has been unsupportive of the bailout of the big three. and he has a right to that opinion. What is getting me is the thoughts he is putting in millions of peoples heads about how bad we STILL make cars.
He just said and this is his latest rant and attack on GM the Volt is a worthless POC that only gets 40 MPG on batteries that should of been out 5 years ago. The gas backup will be bad since the gas will go unused and no good. How the Prius is a better choice.
And onto that he also said the Prius was a car Americas want and people should buy cus it helps our economy??? He has no clue its made in japan!

he says that GM Ford and Chrysler have not made any good cars since the 70's and any new car is not worth its asian competitor. He says the new Malibu is not worth the time. That all we know how to make is low MPG V8's and SUV's. That GM has no hybrid program. That Fords in the same boat.

I mean dont take my word for it. Listen to him if you can for a day and his rant about this. He gets into the "crappy cars" a lot when defenders try to call in. All i am saying is this narrow minded guy is filling people up with lies and guess what local people are buying into it. They think the Prius is a good american made car!!! HE SAID THAT!!

He speaks the "natural truth"?? Take a listen about it and see what he says.
and he has a comment area on the bottom of his page. Would love to have some people here just send him the TRUTH about the Volt, Prius and the cars that are being built by GM and Ford. he does not bash Chrysler to much, he ownes 2 Jeeps.

just frustrating. Had to post something. And hope some here would fire back at him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last post in the thread:
Quote:
here is his proof that his BS is getting through to people..anyone want to spend 5 min to set the record right???

his blog..

http://www.michaelgraham.com/post/20...I.aspx#comment

I love how there is an american flag next to every blogger..
Quote:
i put a pro big 3 post on there and now its gone, i guess they delete anything they dont agree with lol
Now this guy deleted it..yet on his radio show hes soo afraid of goverment censorship and the truth being told. Yet on his own blg and website he does exactly what he fears. He is manipulating things to suit his ideas that on a free public station is WRONG..

I emailed the guy..I posted in the blog and like the guy above got it taken down and never got an email returned.
This is a big radio station in Boston and has a good ratings share streatching out over many miles of New England and the world with the internet..stuff this guys been putting on the air is horrible and lies. AND PEOPLE ARE BELEIVING IT!!!

I invite you to reply in his blog. see where it gets you..and if not also email him and see where it gets you...

and if all else..the program director..
http://wtkk.com/ContactUs/tabid/59/Default.aspx

Program Director: Grace Blazer [email protected]

Remember be polite and be factual. as he is not. Even if you do not hear his rants about domestic cars. Just email facts about the domestic cars. The Hybrid systems the hydrogen systems and the electric cars. Along with the quality and awards that GM has won in the last 7 years.

1994 Z28 Autobot

I would like to thank the person that came up with these fine avatar and signature's.
post #2 of 15 Old 11-29-2008, 05:27 PM
Veteran Member

this fool needs to reevaluate what the hell he's sayin

The Induction may be forced but your humilation is up to you

5th GEN.Org's Offical Protagonist
UNITED STATES ARMY 19K
Currently with 3rd ID,2nd brig,1-64th armored battalion,d-co,2nd plt FT.Stewart,Georgia
DOG FACE SOLIDERS HOOAH
post #3 of 15 Old 11-29-2008, 05:31 PM Thread Starter

Then please like idid send him a little email or post it in his blog. See where it gets you.

If I dont see any pro support of the big 3 from people on his blogs.. I am emailing his Program director...

1994 Z28 Autobot

I would like to thank the person that came up with these fine avatar and signature's.
post #4 of 15 Old 11-29-2008, 08:29 PM
Veteran Member

I take it that it would be like having rwd stuck in snow,not gettin me anywhere

UNITED STATES ARMY 19K
Currently with 3rd ID,2nd brig,1-64th armored battalion,d-co,2nd plt FT.Stewart,Georgia
DOG FACE SOLIDERS HOOAH
post #5 of 15 Old 11-29-2008, 08:44 PM
Veteran Member

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.
post #6 of 15 Old 11-29-2008, 08:49 PM
Veteran Member

:ran tsw:

UNITED STATES ARMY 19K
DOG FACE SOLIDERS HOOAH
post #7 of 15 Old 11-29-2008, 11:18 PM

I get a "bad request " message when you click on the blog link and bio site.
post #8 of 15 Old 11-30-2008, 09:17 AM Thread Starter

hmm..okay go to

http://wtkk.com/

the top right of the header there is a little tab with names on it. He is the second one in right after Imus.

one you get there in a blue oval that says blog you can find it there a page back or so. If you go all the way down on the blog page it says "Previous posts" click that and its about half way down.

and then on the bottom of his page is where you can reply to him directly.

1994 Z28 Autobot

post #9 of 15 Old 11-30-2008, 12:05 PM

http://www.michaelgraham.com/post/20...I.aspx#comment

Looks like the comments get filtered before they are posted. That is the reason the posts are so one sided.
post #10 of 15 Old 11-30-2008, 12:43 PM

freedom of speech he can say whatever he wants. Its his OPINION.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page