Member/Car of the Month - Page 3 - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 41 Old 05-08-2013, 08:56 PM

Lol this thread. I wouldn't want my ugly mug on the homepage of this site. Maybe Steve feels the same way, even though it's an honor to be recognized.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 41 Old 05-09-2013, 08:33 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyCam1 View Post
Yes, and so is Hugh Hefner on his wedding night...Dust!!!
lmao

2012 1SS/RS IBM M6 Halltech YellowJacket CAI, Kooks 1/7/8 LT's Corsa Sport CatBack SLP 160 Stat
426/424 rwhp/rwtq Kaltech Tune SOLD!!!!

April 2013 COTM Winner
post #23 of 41 Old 05-09-2013, 08:38 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-ROD-210 View Post
Lol this thread. I wouldn't want my ugly mug on the homepage of this site. Maybe Steve feels the same way, even though it's an honor to be recognized.
lol u got a point there

2012 1SS/RS IBM M6 Halltech YellowJacket CAI, Kooks 1/7/8 LT's Corsa Sport CatBack SLP 160 Stat
426/424 rwhp/rwtq Kaltech Tune SOLD!!!!

April 2013 COTM Winner

post #24 of 41 Old 05-10-2013, 01:32 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strick View Post
Maybe we are out of members who haven't won yet? LOL

Well it can just be given to me...as my Camaro is only 4 days old

Proud owner of my 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS Inferno Orange Metallic Exterior & Interior,

Billy Brown

post #25 of 41 Old 05-11-2013, 09:31 PM
Bully Proof

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by INTIMIDAT3R View Post
Hey Envy, just to save you the hassle, I'll volunteer to be June's Member of the Month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiteboarder85 View Post
Well it can just be given to me...as my Camaro is only 4 days old
Unlike other sites...we want our members to earn the honor here...so stick for around awhile and work for it gentlemen...lol
post #26 of 41 Old 05-15-2013, 05:34 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
Or hold a cell phone up and snap one...then it could be emailed to me...the whole process would take less than two minutes.
How do you get a picture on the internet from your cell phone? Thought you had to have some fancy equipment to do that? Michael in Virginia

:
post #27 of 41 Old 05-16-2013, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucky6702 View Post
Not to step on anyone's toes, but does anyone know what happened to this?! Last I heard was on the 14th of April, MidnightSSS was voted the winner, Envy closed the thread and now, here it is the end of the first week of May.

So, not only did we never get an April winner, but we have no nominations for May...... What gives?!?!?

Hey Bucky,
It was great to finally meet you and Jade Monday for lunch. I can't wait for the 4th and we travel to Memphis for the power tour.
BTW the COTM is a joke and doesn't mean anything these days. After they got finished nominating each other (The click) it just died and now they can't find anybody to give it to anymore.....LOL
Take care and see ya in 2 weeks

2010 Camaro's are GM's best idea yet!!!!
2SS/RS Black on Black, M6 Sunroof
2012 Summit White ZL1, M6, Sunroof
"Thank you Champion Chevrolet!!!!" #1588[
post #28 of 41 Old 06-08-2013, 10:14 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangomr View Post
How do you get a picture on the internet from your cell phone? Thought you had to have some fancy equipment to do that? Michael in Virginia
If you have a smart phone then you can take the picture and email it to yourself. Or you can use the Bluetooth in your phone to send the picture to your computer if your computer is Bluetooth capable and synced with your phone.

If you don't have a smart phone, then you can take a picture with your camera phone and then connect it to a computer via the USB to charge port and send the picture to any folder on your computer.

Otherwise you could buy a disposable digital camera (if they still are around, I don't know) and use that. It's is very easy and simple these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNYSLAR View Post
Hey Bucky,
It was great to finally meet you and Jade Monday for lunch. I can't wait for the 4th and we travel to Memphis for the power tour.
BTW the COTM is a joke and doesn't mean anything these days. After they got finished nominating each other (The click) it just died and now they can't find anybody to give it to anymore.....LOL
Take care and see ya in 2 weeks
I like the MOTM award here. I think it is a nice thing to have. However, I don't think it's easy to have it monthly due to the qualifications...since a lot of the members here seem to be very infrequent. Maybe something more in the way of a member spotlight type thing. Either way, I think it is what make this place feel different than other sites!!

2017 Camaro ZL-1 A10

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Hemi 5.7 - Tuned!!

Proud to be the March 2013 Member Of The Month!
post #29 of 41 Old 06-10-2013, 01:19 PM
Bully Proof

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNYSLAR View Post
You must have MC confused with some other Camaro site because we still manage to find a deserving member every month to show our respect to. And I hear a lot about this "click"...but I'm not sure who "they" are...yet I'm still saddened to hear of their passing...lol
post #30 of 41 Old 08-30-2013, 07:43 PM
Premium Member

Kudos to Hotrodhoodrat on both his new 'vert and his member of the month title. Way to go!!!!

Tib (the lurker these days)

My Camaro History -
'71 Placer/India Gold, Z23
'95 Arctic White, T-tops, LT
'11 Summit White "Trek" 'Vert, 2SS/RS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page