Modern Camaro Forums banner

"The Suds" Oct 3rd

6K views 39 replies 9 participants last post by  dragom 
#1 ·
Some of the Indiana G8 guys are trying to have a GTG at "The Suds" in Greenwood, Indiana on October 3rd.

I would sure like to meet some of the 5th Gen Camaro owners in the area.

The Suds: 350 Market PLZ, Greenwood, IN. 46142

See less See more
#4 ·
It's a bit out of the way for me, but who knows if I'm bored that day I just might have to take a short roadtrip :p

#5 · (Edited)
yeah 5th gen camaros I usually end up talking to some of the old school guys with their camaros. i think the only other 5th that I saw down there one time was a Black one can't remember if it was an SS/RS or not and I think it might have had a stripe on it but also the memory is unclear of the color.

#6 ·
Some of the Indiana G8 guys are trying to have a GTG at "The Suds" in Greenwood, Indiana on October 3rd.

I would sure like to meet some of the 5th Gen Camaro owners in the area.

There is a cruise-in and car show on Oct.16 & 17. I'm thinking about going to the car show on the 17th. It is at The Gathering Place in Greenwood,Indiana.
Has anyone been to this?

#10 ·
Yeah, October 31st is last day planned at this point. The thing on the 3rd will be great to be sure so "let's get them Camaro's down there. I usually park in the southeast corner, there's a shed back in the corner. I should have a pic of mine with a 1st gen and a 2nd gen in that corner, I'll see if I can find and attach..... Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Muscle car

Land vehicle Vehicle Chevrolet camaro Car Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

Land vehicle Chevrolet camaro Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Sedan

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Automotive exterior

#11 ·
Had a little misshap with a mirror hoping to get that replaced, painted and installed before then. It will be in this next week then I have to get it painted and then figure out how to get the old one off and the new one on. Cracked mirror shell or not I will be there. What time do some of you guys plan on being there. It will be nice to see 5ths there kind of every time I am there the tangs have the lot full.

#13 ·
Suds was trying to get a car show going for the 3rd. I'm hoping it doesn't happen so there will be plenty on room.

They say it starts to get busy around dinner time. You might want to try to be there before then.
I was there yesterday, only saw one more 5thgen, hopefully all come down on October 3rd. There were some more Camaro's though, really a couple of super, DUPER nice 1st gen's and all gens too really but a particular 1st got me, I have some pics but I don't think my wife put them on computer yet and I'm not so savvy, I'll put them on here later.

#23 ·
Ok, the Sud's members voted today and even with the possible weather/cold situation, the show is going to go on. I let the President and Secretary know that there should be at least 4 or 5 of us there so remember when it seems too cold or dreary, we gotta come through!! Bring family/friends, tell other people too! Sud's rocks! Eat a steak hoagie!!

#26 ·
we brought our camera for our Camaros:)

Great to see you all there. Here are some pics, btw, Ron, that group of G8's taking over Mustang Island was really terrific, hehe, there were some pretty badass mustangs rolling around there too though, I know, I know, This Is Modern CAMARO, and hey, here's why we're all here:

Look Y'all!! Richie's got his stripes! Cigam21, that was a great surprise you came too, thanks for bringing that Awesome painted Hockey stripe action to the Suds!!

See above, 5 of our Elite Ready to charge the Island if any Fords try to mess with our GRRRR8's over there manning the post:).

Wow, those are some really great behinds huh?

HEY GUYS, look what I found hiding behind the shed!!!!!

Those Spears/Fangs look good 1962MarkVI!!

Vickie took all these pics for us, thanks to her, hip hip hooray!! Should this be moved to the pictures forum now????

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Performance car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet camaro Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Parking Sedan

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Performance car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet camaro Automotive design

Automotive design Vehicle Car Model car Family car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet camaro Motor vehicle

View attachment 3938

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet camaro Performance car

Attachments

#30 ·
Great pics!:thumbsup: Thanks for sharing Vickie!;) Would have liked to seen 100 more Gen5s out there!

What did a few sprinkles hurt anyways?:huh:
geesh, I hope not. I don't even have a car cover (yet??). Indiana is crazy changing all the time weather.

by the way, 62MarkVI, the picture in your avatar, seems as if there is some really cool red on the front end. I'd like to see that picture full screen, any help you can give me with that??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.