Anyone in MI drive thru winter? Any Meet-Ups Pre-Spring? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Midwest Members MN, WI, IA, MO, IL, IN, MI, OH, NE, KS
Also visit: CHICAGO 5TH GEN, MICHIGAN F-BODY, DETROIT 5TH GEN and EASTERN MICHIGAN CAMARO CLUB

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 12-16-2010, 07:36 PM Thread Starter

Anyone in MI drive thru winter? Any Meet-Ups Pre-Spring?

Everyone is talking about storing their cars, i am finding it awfully hard NOT to drive mine, since i just got it a week ago today. i will definitely not be driving it in blizzards, i have my trailblazer for that....but i'd LOVE to see some camaros and/or plan some kind of meeting with camaro OWNERS where we can at least all sit around discuss mods, discuss our cars, etc.... i have a lot of friends, nobody quite as passionate as me about "a taxi-cab yellow thing" or "just a car" :mad0259:

I'd love to meet some people and make connections to last into the spring and beyond.

My Planned Meets So Far... i need to fill in everything before and after august and plan everything out to be at as many meets as possible.

BBOMG Weekend of Aug 5th in Oshawa
Dreamcruise weekend (End of august like usual)

Car Came home 12/9/2010
2010 2LT M6 Rally Yellow A9100165
Planned Upgrades: RS Style Spoiler✓, Halos/HID's, Body Color XM Antenna. Yellow Accent Panels Upgrades Later: Cat-Back Exhaust, Ground FX, 21" Wheels, Yellow Stitching, SS Bumper
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 12-16-2010, 07:41 PM

If you ever come out this way I drive mine through the winter, and so does Erick. I'll be driving mine to Howell this weekend to meet my in laws.

By the way, I prefer to drive my car in the worst weather as these Pirelli Scorpion Ice and Snows make the car run like a tank in this! Not to mention it looks stock year round since I have them on the stock rims.
post #3 of 3 Old 12-24-2010, 09:22 PM

I agree. Scorpoin Ice and Snows are the BOMB! Why store it when you can have more fun than a snow mobile?

2SS/RS L99 A6, RotoFab CAI, Kooks LT headers w/High Flow cats, Borla CAT back, Heritage grill, SmartMirror, ABL lighting, drilled and slotted rotors w/Hawk pads, 400 watt amp.

Life is too short to drive an ugly car.
I bought mine from Camaro Scotty!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page