Military Section eh? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Military Members ModernCamaro.com supports the troops!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 01-29-2008, 09:31 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Military Section eh?

Regional AND a Military section. Awesome.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 01-29-2008, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devryn View Post
Regional AND a Military section. Awesome.

As a Canadian i fully support American and Canadian troops along with our NATO partners around the world. Its great to see that 5thGen also salutes our forces. Be safe
post #3 of 8 Old 01-29-2008, 10:09 AM

This the first thread. I'm sure that there will be more branch specific soon...
I support all our troops here and fighting for our country across the globe.

post #4 of 8 Old 01-31-2008, 12:29 PM

Even though I did four years in the Marine Corps, I grew up with the Navy and Army. My father was a Army officer with 26 years of active service. My grandfather who was my acting father for most of my childhood was in the Navy in WW2 and served on the USS Princeton. And also my stepdad was in the Army (FA), which is how I lived in Clarksville, TN for two years. I loved Clarksville!
I am surprised more active and prior service are not getting into the Military forums and posting.
Hopefully you all will find your way in soon!

post #5 of 8 Old 04-04-2008, 02:24 AM

i was in the Army as FA also national guard that is, but the BOOM is just as loud part time as full. **** i love the smell of the powder during long fire missions. ask him what they call that... id tell ya but not sure its appropriate for all audiences. hahaha

1986 Camaro Berlinetta (originally)-now a nitrous breathing 383 stroker

1992 Camaro RS - pretty much stock (only to keep its 25th anniversary edition book value)

all the other Camaros were sold
post #6 of 8 Old 04-09-2008, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroCliff View Post
i was in the Army as FA also national guard that is, but the BOOM is just as loud part time as full. **** i love the smell of the powder during long fire missions. ask him what they call that... id tell ya but not sure its appropriate for all audiences. hahaha
I was a mortarman (0341) with a line company in the USMC. I don't talk to him anymore but my friend is in a National Guard FA unit and will ask him. But I remember a few things about call for fires and the different types. Our 60 and 80mm mortars are smaller, but the concept is the same. FO, to the FDC to the line and BOOM! Ours got carried not trucked though. As well as our rounds. Really though FA is just a bigger version with more distance and BOOM than the mortars. And you can't fire a FA round hand held on the move but you can a 60mm mortar. That's a rush! Nice to see you finally find your way in here!
Mark

post #7 of 8 Old 04-09-2008, 10:42 AM

yeah, my internet is intermittent.... depends if my neighbor's wireless router blocks me or not haha

1986 Camaro Berlinetta (originally)-now a nitrous breathing 383 stroker

1992 Camaro RS - pretty much stock (only to keep its 25th anniversary edition book value)

all the other Camaros were sold
post #8 of 8 Old 04-15-2008, 08:47 AM

I have only a blackberry for internet and email. Not always the greatest, but always on. No flash or video sucks. I need to upgrade soon!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page