Chevy Military sales program?? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Military Members ModernCamaro.com supports the troops!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 Old 03-10-2008, 10:56 PM Thread Starter

Chevy Military sales program??

I know some manufactures have military pricing for service members stationed overseas. BMW, for example offers about 12% off MSRP on all their vehicles. Even the ///M cars. I've been doing some looking around and i can't seem to find anything involving GM. Anyone know?

2006 Yamaha R6
2007 Honda CBR600RR

2009 Camaro SS fund: $635.92
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 03-11-2008, 02:55 PM
Premium Member

Garage
I've bought a vehicle using USAA before but you must be a member. I was able to purchase a car at $650 over dealer cost....AND they just started offering the same purchasing agreements with used vehicles. If you are RELAD you may still qualify...check them out. Worse thing they can say is "No". Good luck, Doc.
post #3 of 13 Old 03-11-2008, 03:28 PM
Veteran Member

I went to the Exchange new car sales 2 years ago to get a GTO and they told me that GM had pulled out. I went back when I was in Kuwait last year, same story. Our only American choices right now are Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ford. EWWWW!

Import are through Pentagon and they are BMW, Volvo and .... If I remember correctly Mercedes. We got our Volvo through Pentagon Auto Sales.

Still a wannabe.

post #4 of 13 Old 03-11-2008, 05:15 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Well, I've learned something new today...I didn't know that you could go through AAFES to buy a new car.
I wonder why GM doesn't support the program you are talking about...lord knows they sell enough GV's to the military.
post #5 of 13 Old 03-20-2008, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Mojo View Post
I've bought a vehicle using USAA before but you must be a member. I was able to purchase a car at $650 over dealer cost....AND they just started offering the same purchasing agreements with used vehicles. If you are RELAD you may still qualify...check them out. Worse thing they can say is "No". Good luck, Doc.
I was actually checking otu their used cars the other day. they had a Vette for about $19,000.

I didn't check the new cars. Do they show what type of discount we are getting? I wonder if you can combine the USAA price with the GM Supplier Discount Program.
post #6 of 13 Old 03-22-2008, 03:36 AM
Premium Member

Garage
USAA

Not sure what the discount percentage is or if it is an across-the-board discount...I would give USAA a call and ask them, though. When the Camaro is released I plan on going through USAA to purchase as they seem to get the best deals for you.
post #7 of 13 Old 03-22-2008, 07:05 AM
Veteran Member

^^ That is too cool. Thanks.

Still a wannabe.
post #8 of 13 Old 04-02-2008, 10:50 AM

Most of the cars there are like only $200 over invoice. I doubt you can combine them. I'll just see which one gives me a better price and work from there.
post #9 of 13 Old 05-29-2008, 06:01 PM

go to the Chev web page and it gives you the link on how to get the militry discourt I think 6%. any way good luck served from 1982-2006 got blown up in Iraq and medicaly seperated
post #10 of 13 Old 06-07-2008, 12:40 PM

I was under the impression all cars bought while deployed were tax free atleast. That's what I was told by the guy when I was in Al Taqaddum last year (Feb-Sept 2007 timeframe.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page