The young don't know.... - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Military Members ModernCamaro.com supports the troops!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 Old 02-17-2014, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Garage
The young don't know....

...but they can learn.

I Fought For You - YouTube

James 1:25 Ordered from Faulkner Chevy #NKCF02 1100 5/8/9 2000, 3300 7/16/9 TPW 7/20,GOT MY (low) VIN! 4000 7/24/9 ,Picked up 8/7/9!!! Signed Litho #45. Car signed by FBodfather 2011. Service: Jennings Chevy in PA. We don't "drift", kiddies... we POWER SLIDE! MOTM/COTM Sept 2012 Pro Patria Vigilans.
Click the pic.. I don't tolerate fools.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 02-17-2014, 05:39 PM
Veteran Member

great vid Patriot, but I have to think this younger generation has actually been very exposed to this fact with 9/11, Afghanistan, and Iraq ... much like I was when my dad was in Vietnam or he was while his dad fought in WWII, though there is no draft and that makes things a bit different ... I do still think there is some apathy among some of the young, so the theme is good, but I just have to disagree with the title of your post of the young not knowing. Thank goodness US equipment, tactics, and medical technology have come so far. And, thanks for the vid.

2012 2SS / RS CRT; Additional Options: Highwing Spoiler, Sunroof, Window Tint, Splash Guards, Wheels, Nitro, Heritage Grill, MRT Louvers, Ported Throttle Body, Cold Air Inductions CAI, RX Sport Hood, someone's splitter, River City Strut Bar
Born On: 13 April 2012; Purchased: 27 August 2012
post #3 of 10 Old 02-18-2014, 09:09 AM
Support MC & Troops

...... +

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Getting way pumped up ..LOL(Never giving up !)

The all new Convertible (Born 1/11/11) !, Welcome to the Fleet !
SHADOW 2013 GBA 2SS/RS A6 Vert (2/13/14)
"FROST 2011 SIM LT1 A6 " FIRST VERT MOTM AUGUST 2013
*PROTESTING GM*
"GIVE ME MY13'IBM ZL1 vert GM!"

post #4 of 10 Old 02-18-2014, 10:08 AM

It's one thing to know...it's another to understand!!!

post #5 of 10 Old 02-25-2014, 08:40 PM
Premium Member

I believe that unless your Family has not been directly affected by it. Most of the youth look at it much like a video game.
This comes from a moke that made 5 extended deployments.... Other crap as well but who really cares. I know that I'm blessed EVERYDAY.
My 2 cents,

post #6 of 10 Old 02-26-2014, 03:12 PM

Very good video, thanks for sharing and God bless those serving now and those who have already served!

February 2014 Member Of The Month!!!
post #7 of 10 Old 03-16-2014, 05:30 PM

"the first casualty of every war is the truth" - Sun Su the art of war..

oh yeah the military is great, they've only destroyed Iraq which was a first world country based on lies, killed a couple of million in Afghanistan based on lies, ramped the opium production back up to full swing,, destroyed Americas reputation all around the world, polluted the environment horribly, bought us nuclear energy which has now destroyed the Pacific ocean,, put America into Trillions of dollars into debt,. lied to the American people constantly and to top it off the Clowns couldn't even protect us from 19 guys with box cutters,,, spread Communism throughout the World by devastating Germany during WW2 who were the greatest technological advanced country on the planet and only trying to defend themselves from jewish rothchild communists out of russia, now communism has taken over the whole western world,, Oh yeah,, God bless the troops..

The truth is what Saddam Hussein had accomplished in Iraq was simply amazing, he got people in the middle east to work together and build Iraq up to a first world country where more women were getting PHD's than men,, talk about progress, Saddam should have been given a Nobel,, but the US murdered him instead and bombed Iraq into 4th world rubble, and bought in the Islamic extremists to be the new government there.

If there is such a thing as Karma, when it comes back to the USA it's going to be **** ugly..

the young know darn well, they know this is all a bunch of bull crap and nothing but lies and propaganda to steal honest peoples money and rape, plunder and kill innocent people all over the world..

but hey,, lots of A-holes got nice pay checks out of it so that makes it alright..

Lost his Brain - Insane John McCain says "more money for the Military!, More war!"

But Hey when Russia starts shooting nukes over to America because the whole world is tired of Americas bull crap,, we can all put up Chinese made American flags and stupid yellow ribbons,,

2012 1LS Silver Ice - Mods - SS Strut Brace, RX Catch Can, BBK CAI, TRS Bi-Xenon HID's, Blackout Grill, RX65 Radar Detector, 700watt 4 Channel Amp with Kicker Speakers, 4Pack Gauges Added, 30% tint. Baer Drilled Rotors & pads, 20" American Racing. Awesome car.

Last edited by CyberPunk223; 03-16-2014 at 05:46 PM.
post #8 of 10 Old 03-16-2014, 05:47 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Garage
Thank you for proving my point.....endlessly.

If America is so bad...WHY DO YOU STAY HERE?

James 1:25 Ordered from Faulkner Chevy #NKCF02 1100 5/8/9 2000, 3300 7/16/9 TPW 7/20,GOT MY (low) VIN! 4000 7/24/9 ,Picked up 8/7/9!!! Signed Litho #45. Car signed by FBodfather 2011. Service: Jennings Chevy in PA. We don't "drift", kiddies... we POWER SLIDE! MOTM/COTM Sept 2012 Pro Patria Vigilans.
Click the pic.. I don't tolerate fools.
post #9 of 10 Old 03-16-2014, 08:43 PM

Doesn't deserve a reply...
post #10 of 10 Old 03-17-2014, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotpa View Post
Thank you for proving my point.....endlessly.

If America is so bad...WHY DO YOU STAY HERE?

His NAME fits him!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in