June 2011 Member/Car of the Month: Little Bank Robber - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 49 Old 06-17-2011, 04:35 PM Thread Starter
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep

Garage
June 2011 Member/Car of the Month: Little Bank Robber

You have been nominated as the Member of the Month for June 2011!!! How do you feel about that? Excited!

What got you started with your love for Chevy and the Camaro? My love for Chevy goes way back, but really got BIG when I started selling them at a Chevy Dealership. Now any other brand I drive feels STRANGE!

Whats the Story Behind your 5thgen Camaro?

Well, like most everybody else that saw the concept, I fell in LOVE! I had to have one!

So around 2 1/2 years ago while trying to figure out what color to order, my husband lost his job. VERY thankful he lost it before we ordered rather than after, but my dream had to be put on hold. He was out of work for a LONG time and there was just no way we could afford it on my income alone.

Well, when they announced that Synergy Green would be offered on the SS I decided it was time to order my dream car! I figured that the hubby would be back to work by the time it came in and I would be driving by the end of Summer 2010. I ordered a Synergy Green 1SS Manual with Boston Acoustics. Well, the car came in and hubby still hadn't found a permanent job.

Fast forward to April 2012 and the Husband had been at a GREAT job for 5 months. One night we're out for dinner and he tells me...'I have been trying to figure out a way to go buy that car for you behind your back. Go buy it!' Well, that was all I needed to hear! Brought it home that Tuesday.
ERMAGRIN:

How did you come across ModernCamaro.com and what made you become a sponsor and stick around? Actually, the owner of the dealership turned me on to this site. He had joined to give a dealer's perspective on everything that was happening with dealer's lying and not giving the customer the info they deserved. Knowing how much I had fallen in love with the Camaro he told me about this site. I then joined and shortly after he and I decided we should support and sponsor this site. What a GREAT place with GREAT people!

How has the Camaro or Chevy in general change your life? Well, the Camaro has not 'changed my life' per se, but it sure has ENHANCED AND ENRICHED it. I have met SO many wonderful people since I bacame involved in the Camaro Community. Eric Hall and Camaro Scotty welcomed me with opened arms when I joined this site. Camaro Scotty helped me learn A LOT about the Camaro and about using GM's systems to find information for my clients. Thank you both, you are great buddies!

Finally do you have anything you’d like to say to ModernCamaro.com members or anyone else reading this interview?

I would just like to say THANK YOU all for being you. I love being here and am thrilled to call so many of you 'FRIEND'. That is not a term I use loosely either! I am already looking forward to BBOMG4! Can't wait!

June 2015 MOTM

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time, For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 49 Old 06-17-2011, 04:59 PM
Premium Member

Garage
CONGRATS Anna, Well Deserved!!!!! Nice Write-up too....

Retired US Air Force & Loving Life!!!
2012 Corvette "Centennial Edition" Coupe
2012 Grand Sport 3LT
post #3 of 49 Old 06-17-2011, 05:20 PM
Veteran Member

(CONGRATS)

(Larry)
(Bruce USA-1 Larson) (Bill Grumpy Jenkins) (Jungle Jim Liberman) ( http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...stscano7-1.jpg )

post #4 of 49 Old 06-17-2011, 05:42 PM

Congrats Anna on being the Car/ Member of the month. ………well deserved! I’m glad you were able to get the car of your dreams and your husband was able to swing it for you with his new job.

Don Fardie
2010 2SS Black on Black
1967 Nova NHRA Stocker
1582 F/S

post #5 of 49 Old 06-17-2011, 05:52 PM
Veteran Member

Garage
Congrats Anna well deserved and great write up....

2014 2LT/RS with spring edition package. Proud Litho Owner #28.
post #6 of 49 Old 06-17-2011, 06:30 PM
Veteran Member

Congrats Anna Bear!!

2010 2SS/RS Auto, Sunroof, Engine Cover. Transformer Edition package.
2013 ZL1 ragtop #5478. 1 of 54 CRT M6 'verts.
post #7 of 49 Old 06-17-2011, 07:33 PM

Anna

Congratulations on Member of the Month , could not have happened to a better person You and that Synergy Green were made for each other . All of us here in Oshawa send you warmest regards and i look forward to seeing you again next year .

Mike
Super60

2011 Chev Silverado Z-71 Crewcab
Proud GM Oshawa Camaro Plant Employee
post #8 of 49 Old 06-17-2011, 07:35 PM

All right Anna!!!!!! You have done a lot for the Camaro and I love your write up. Well deserved. Keep up the great work.

Reggie

When you turn your car on......Does it return the favor?
Minnesota Camaro Club http://www.northstarcamaroclub.com/
"Lorelei" Victory Red 2SS/RS - M6 - CAI - Custom Engine Covers - Heritage grill - Custom paint

post #9 of 49 Old 06-17-2011, 07:43 PM
Veteran Member

Congrats Anna! It was nice meeting you last weekend.

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.
post #10 of 49 Old 06-17-2011, 07:45 PM

Congratulations, Anna!
You deserve it!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page