February Member/Car Of the Month 2014: FireCracker - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 31 Old 02-14-2014, 02:33 AM Thread Starter
Bully Proof

Garage
February Member/Car Of the Month 2014: FireCracker

MODERNCAMARO
FEBRUARY MEMBER/CAMARO OF THE MONTH

FireCracker

Congratulations FireCracker...you are the February Member/Car of the Month here at ModernCamaro.com

Thank you everyone who nominated me!! 3rd times a charm just kidding, I lost to worthy opponents! I'm a terrible writer so cut me some slack!!

We all want to know a little more about you and your Camaro so I have a few questions for you...
Will you share with us what began your love for cars and/or the Camaro specifically?

Well I'm not afraid to admit I used to be that girl who had no clue what the difference from a Mustang and a Camaro was but then I started dating someone with a Camaro and oh goodness did I fall in love with these cars! Not only the cars, but the Camaro community too. Going to car shows, meets, and cruise ins, you really get to know people and everyone is so nice and just enjoying life so carefree. I'm sure I'm not the only one, but no matter what kind of day I'm having just sitting in my car and going for a drive makes me appreciate all the little things and can make even the worse day so much better. That is why I love these cars. I've enjoyed learning all about cars and the more I learn the more I love them, lol. It's so awesome to be able to surround yourself with other who enjoy this hobby as well. Even though my love for these cars has not been that long, it has definitely had a huge impact on my life and it's something that will stick with my forever

Please share with us the story behind your 5th Gen Camaro?

=Ohhh boy.. Well, to start I was driving a Ford Fiesta before my camaro I started looking for another car mostly because I'm only 20 and I wanna have some fun before I have get that mommy-mobile later on lol. So, my car search began and I of course wanted a Camaro, but with my age and what not I didn't even filter it in as an option for me. I didn't want to be paying a ridiculous amount of money for a car. I started looking a roadsters, nothing crazy, but something I could have more fun in and enjoy more. I found a couple Saturn Sky's I really liked, but I'm a woman so obviously I couldn't make up my mind Then one day I was just like forget it.. I looked up some Camaros lol. I found out they weren't priced too bad either! So I just had to figure out how much my insurance would be and I could start to narrow it down. Eventually I was down to 2 choices, a red Camaro SS and Black LT, priced the exact same! After sitting there debating back and forth with myself I finally picked my sexy LT Yeah some people would call me crazy, but it was the best choice FOR ME not for anyone else lol. When I bought her I had no idea how to drive a manual HAHA! So that was ab interesting and frustrating journey lol. I still remember sitting out in my work parking lot on that stupid hill trying to get the hills down. I was about to just give up and oh boy did I cry lol! But I got it done and now I drive my gorgeous Eva everyday and looooove her! I also thank her everyday too, had it not been for buying a Camaro I probably would have never met the most amazing man EVER and the love of my life <3 (excuse the mushiness ) I'm very thankful for her!

How did you discover ModernCamaro.com and what has kept you here?

I found out about MC actually from people on Camaro5.com and when I made my account here I was on here, but never really posted that much lol. I eventually got banned there so when I started posting here I really got into a few threads and I enjoyed it a lot! The people have kept me here. Everyone is so funny and awesome! Plus, I like being able to talk about my car

And finally, do you have anything you'd like to add to the ModernCamaro.com members or anyone else reading this interview?

Thank you again to everyone who nominated me!! There's no better month than the month of looooove hehehehe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 Old 02-14-2014, 03:06 AM
Support MC & Troops

Yay.. (Great wright up ) You made it.. Welcome to the elite club N' I told you so../

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Getting way pumped up ..LOL(Never giving up !)

The all new Convertible (Born 1/11/11) !, Welcome to the Fleet !
SHADOW 2013 GBA 2SS/RS A6 Vert (2/13/14)
"FROST 2011 SIM LT1 A6 " FIRST VERT MOTM AUGUST 2013
*PROTESTING GM*
"GIVE ME MY13'IBM ZL1 vert GM!"
post #3 of 31 Old 02-14-2014, 04:03 AM
Veteran Member

Darn you hotrod! First Bama beats me for nominating Fire and then you beat me by making the first post, lol!! Ah well, lol!! Congrats Fire...glad you're here with us, well deserved win, and an awesome write-up. Yea I definitely understand how a simple drive in my Camaro can make big problems seem not soo big anymore. Thanks for being an awesome member. And like hotrod said...welcome to the Elite club!!

2017 Camaro ZL-1 A10

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Hemi 5.7 - Tuned!!

Proud to be the March 2013 Member Of The Month!

post #4 of 31 Old 02-14-2014, 05:13 AM
Veteran Member

Congrats Firecracker ... now give that car some attention ...

2012 2SS / RS CRT; Additional Options: Highwing Spoiler, Sunroof, Window Tint, Splash Guards, Wheels, Nitro, Heritage Grill, MRT Louvers, Ported Throttle Body, Cold Air Inductions CAI, RX Sport Hood, someone's splitter, River City Strut Bar
Born On: 13 April 2012; Purchased: 27 August 2012
post #5 of 31 Old 02-14-2014, 05:39 AM

Congratzz...

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii75/monzaruba/foto3_zps6fbde664.jpg
A Camaro you steer with the rear wheels...!
post #6 of 31 Old 02-14-2014, 06:23 AM

Congrats

Order #: VBBDZ1
2017 Camaro ZL1
Hyper Blue Metallic A10, PDR, NAV, Premium floor mats

Ordered: 12/26/16
March 2014 Member/Car Of the Month
post #7 of 31 Old 02-14-2014, 07:14 AM
Veteran Member

Garage
Congrats well deserved and cool write up. I feel the same way i could be having a horrible day but when i sit/drive the Camaro everything seems so much better.

2014 2LT/RS with spring edition package. Proud Litho Owner #28.
post #8 of 31 Old 02-14-2014, 08:11 AM
Veteran Member

Garage
Congrats, girl....Welcome to the club!!!!!!

2013 2LT/ RS Blue Ray Metallic VERT..."Cami"
2010 Grabber Blue Mustang VERT......."Stella Blue"

January 2014 MC Member of the Month!

post #9 of 31 Old 02-14-2014, 09:27 AM

Garage
Congrats and nice write up! It's amazing how driving one of these cars can make all those problems of the day just melt away! Thats why we call it perma-grin!

November 2013 MOTM
post #10 of 31 Old 02-14-2014, 09:44 AM

Garage
Congratulations

Dodger
http://www.southjerseycamaro.com
ModernCamaro Member/Car of the Month: May 2012
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page