New non-Camaro Owner Member - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
New Member Introductions New to ModernCamaro.com? Stop in and introduce yourself!

3Likes
  • 2 Post By Blasirl
  • 1 Post By Blasirl

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 10-15-2018, 06:13 PM Thread Starter

Garage
New non-Camaro Owner Member

Hello All,

I'm here to look at some nice rides and to find parts interchange information for my fellow CruzeTalk members. I own a Chevy Cruze and have a number of Camaro parts installed and am looking for more possibilities.

If anyone that owns a 5th Gen Camaro and also a 1st Gen Cruze I would especially like to converse with you.

Thanks for allowing me to intrude and mingle with the big boys (and from what I understand, a few girls as well.)

Happy Moddin'

JWD621 and Bowleggsean like this.

"Don't just drive CRUZE!" ༼∵༽ ༼⍨༽ ༼⍢༽ ༼⍤༽

2014 Chevy Cruze LT auto (Pedestal Spoiler, Tinted Windows, shark fin, Diode Dynamics XP50 Reverse Lights, splash guards, Z-Spec Grille, Eibach Pro-kit, Bilstein Sport Struts, UR Rear upper Strut Bar, UR Front Upper Strut Bar) MOTM JAN17 AUG17 AUG18
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 10-15-2018, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasirl View Post
Hello All,

I'm here to look at some nice rides and to find parts interchange information for my fellow CruzeTalk members. I own a Chevy Cruze and have a number of Camaro parts installed and am looking for more possibilities.

If anyone that owns a 5th Gen Camaro and also a 1st Gen Cruze I would especially like to converse with you.

Thanks for allowing me to intrude and mingle with the big boys (and from what I understand, a few girls as well.)

Happy Moddin'

I have a 5th Gen ss modified, i love it but have some kinks to workout!! I have a cool intake that came off my 5th Gen Camero, great shape Chrome looking and very shiny. Great starter mod. If interested let me know

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
post #3 of 7 Old 10-19-2018, 04:23 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowleggsean View Post
I have a 5th Gen ss modified, i love it but have some kinks to workout!! I have a cool intake that came off my 5th Gen Camero, great shape Chrome looking and very shiny. Great starter mod. If interested let me know

Depends. What is it exactly and how will it fit my Cruze? Any pics? A link maybe?
Bowleggsean likes this.

2014 Chevy Cruze LT auto (Pedestal Spoiler, Tinted Windows, shark fin, Diode Dynamics XP50 Reverse Lights, splash guards, Z-Spec Grille, Eibach Pro-kit, Bilstein Sport Struts, UR Rear upper Strut Bar, UR Front Upper Strut Bar) MOTM JAN17 AUG17 AUG18

post #4 of 7 Old 10-19-2018, 04:24 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowleggsean View Post

Depends, what is it and what does it look like? How will it fit a Cruze? Any pics or a link maybe?

post #5 of 7 Old 12-19-2018, 05:59 PM

I will try to post pics next week, before the new year, and it may fit your cruz because its not that big. The new one i have is humongous lmbo in comparison.

post #6 of 7 Old 01-03-2019, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasirl View Post
Depends, what is it and what does it look like? How will it fit a Cruze? Any pics or a link maybe?
I posted pics of the Cold Air Intake on Tap!!
Asking $200 or best offer!!
You'll have to find out if it fits your Cruz

post #7 of 7 Old 05-15-2019, 11:13 AM Thread Starter

Garage

Sorry for the long delay. This the one that would fit my Cruze. K&N 69-4521TS Price was ok, fit is not.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page