Modern Camaro Forums banner

New guy from oklahoma

742 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  JWD621 
#1 ·
Howdy everyone, I'm new to the group, but not new to the F-body scene in general. I used to be a member of first state Fbody while I was stationed in Delaware. At that time I had a 97 formula vert with a built LS stroker motor with a D series pro charger. My then wife wrecked the car and it took everything I had not to strangle her. Managed to save the drivetrain and a good bit of the other goodies that I had procured over the few years that I had the car. It sat in my mom's storage for 6 years until I ran into some legal/financial trouble. Then as sad as it made me to, I had to give it to my step father in exchange for some financial backing... So now I am starting over with a fantastic 2014 SS. It's a 1SS package with quite a bit of options. Basically it's a 2ss without the leather... lol Oklahoma summers and leather don't mix.. I've had a few burnt legs over the years. The car only had 35K on the odometer and looked and drove like it had hardly been driven! So, it's now got a magna flow exhaust and getting a new intake this month. Thinking of going N/A with a decent cam and possibly a set of AFR heads? Or maybe putting a single snail under the hood? Haven't quite decided. Anywho, look forward to making some new friends and exchanging ideas and know-how!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.