Summer Nationals..whos going? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Northeast Members ME, NH, VT, MA, CT, RI, NY, PA, NJ, MD, DE
Also visit: NY 5TH GEN

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 06-07-2009, 03:20 PM Thread Starter

Summer Nationals..whos going?

Just seeing who will be going?

Will be there with my family..my wife and new baby boy, gotta get him started off right.
Maybe Fri. and Sat. or Sat and Sun. Just seeing if anyone is interested in getting something together and hanging out in the park and having some food and BBQ lounge out..

good show about 6000 cars..thought we could get a few late model performance cars out here and hang out..anyone with a 5thgen?

I am going to create a master list here on 5thgen.org from all the sites I am posting this to to see who is going and with what? Get a good group of cars people and families for the weekend? Many of the car blubs take a lot of space up..so thought it would be good to go in as a loose group of people and stake a claim somewhere.

Summer Nats website:
www.summernationals.com

edit:
I guess there is a bunch of guys from a local Fbody club going Im going to go with them...

1994 Z28 Autobot

I would like to thank the person that came up with these fine avatar and signature's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-12-2009, 06:58 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up

if your from the North East register and come on in. Anywhere from NY, NJ Penn all over This event is 6K cars strong each year.

This is there brand new forum so register and show them what you got or just say hi. And maybe decide if you will go! It is a blast!

link to the Summer Nats forum.

http://www.summer-nationals.com/phpbb3/

1994 Z28 Autobot

I would like to thank the person that came up with these fine avatar and signature's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page