May 26 - South Jersey Camaro Club Cruise Night - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Northeast Members ME, NH, VT, MA, CT, RI, NY, PA, NJ, MD, DE
Also visit: NY 5TH GEN

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 05-04-2012, 07:28 AM Thread Starter

Garage
May 26 - South Jersey Camaro Club Cruise Night

South Jersey Camaro Cruise Night – May 26, at 5:00PM – 9:00PM

Presented by the South Jersey Camaro Club
Hosted by Black Horse Pike Auto Body, 6324 Black Horse Pike, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234

Open to All Makes and Models. Trophies will be awarded for Top 25. Spectators Free, Vendors, Door Prizes, 50/50, Music. The first 50 registrations get a T-shirts. Proceeds from this event will benefit “Ocean of Love for Children with Cancer”.

Day Of Show Registration: $15

Mail: [email protected]

Dodger
http://www.southjerseycamaro.com
ModernCamaro Member/Car of the Month: May 2012
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-06-2012, 05:53 AM

Garage
My 14 year old daughter Kathryne passed on July 5 2010 from a Brain Stem Glioma tumor. The effects of cancer are horrible and to see your child pass in 9 months from this illness and know you can't help one bit will put a knot in your belly the size of a beach ball.

This cruise night is for a great cause, Linda and her staff are some of the kindest people you hope to NEVER meet, believe me you want to meet them at a mall or a restaurant and not at Oceans of Love office.

They provide your child with anything you can think of to make him or her feel good about themselves when I say anything I mean anything from vacations to gas cards, toll money whatever they can do to insure your child is receiving the help they need. Some children do survive this and can return to visit Oceans of Love , others don't.

Oceans of Love is a support system that continues to be a big part of my family once your part of the family there is no leaving the family no matter the outcome.

This is just a small way to give back to who gives all to our children and dedicates every hour of everyday to children with cancer.

Thank to South Jersey Camaro club family for putting this together to help out Oceans of Love.

I am proud to a part of this great club.

Ed, Dona and Dan.

post #3 of 3 Old 05-23-2012, 09:49 PM

This is for a great cause and gives us an opportunity to give something to someone who is much less fortunate than ourselves.

SOPMOD...OUT!

"GET UP THERE! You can't lead from the REAR!"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page