Fall HPDE at Motorsport Ranch in Cresson, Texas with the Lone Star BMWCCA - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Road Racing & Autocross Throw your 5th Gen through the twisties! Post mods, times and results here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 07-05-2011, 05:13 PM Thread Starter

Fall HPDE at Motorsport Ranch in Cresson, Texas with the Lone Star BMWCCA

Hello all I am Steve Hodges the Lone Star BMWCCA HPDE Chairmain. I would like to invite all of you out to our Fall HPDE at MotorSport Ranch in Cresson, Texas.

We had a GREAT turn out for the spring HPDE at Motorsport Ranch, I am just getting started early again. I was told by a ton of people to get the word out even earlier, so this is even earlier.

We will be back at Motor Sport Ranch again. A few changes. Definitely we are doing the 1.7 CLOCKWISE. Again we need numbers. We had over 70 at the spring HPDE and we need that amount again.

ALTHOUGH IF WE CAN INCREASE THE NUMBER BY AT LEAST 20 WE WILL DO THE 3.1 FULL COURSE COUNTER CLOCKWISE..DID I GET YOUR ATTENTION? I DID SAY THE 3.1 ITS NOT A TYPO. Numbers will maybe the track length we are able to run.

October 8 & 9 is the date.
Advanced students will be $220.00
Intermediate and Novice will be $295.00

Registration is OPEN NOW!

Direct Registration Link:http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...B78D616E9596C6

The four student run group format should really open up things for the upper level run groups compared to our events where we have 3 student groups. I'm not sure what the naming convention will be, but the top level run group... Advanced... ? Uber Advanced ?? will likely have the opportunity to pass with a point anywhere ...just as the instructor group currently does. We had about 8-10 Uber Advanced drivers run with our instructor group this spring, as well as our club race students that did this and more last summer, so I expect this to be a natural progression for our top level drivers.

This is NOT a BMW only event, we are wanting to grow our HPDE's in size and popularity. We like to see all makes and models out on the track. Everything from domestic, Euro and Japan are welcome.

I hope to see some of you there! I'd be thrilled to meet any an d all of you.
Steve
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 07-07-2011, 06:13 PM Thread Starter

Any interest or questions from anyone? I have tons of info if needed.
post #3 of 6 Old 08-15-2011, 05:15 AM Thread Starter

After our board meeting on Sunday we have decided to add some incentives to the DE. If you and at least 5 of your friends, buddies, family, or whoever sign up as a GROUPS all at the same time, we will give a 10% discount to each of the group. Also if you only want to run ONE day only we can offer that for $150 for solo advanced students only. That's CHEAPER than a guest pays on members track days!

October will be great to get to the track and see how good you REALLY are and learn what you need to be a better driver!

Last edited by Stevesalpine; 08-15-2011 at 11:13 AM. Reason: typo

post #4 of 6 Old 08-15-2011, 06:26 PM Thread Starter

NOTE FROM DE REGISTRAR:

If you would like to take part in either of these 2 new offers, please do the following:

1). If you have a group of 5+ arranged, please contact me via email BEFORE you register at motorsportreg.com and I will provide you with a unique discount code that will only work for the number of people in your group. All 5+ people MUST follow through with the registration, or the 10% discount will be lost.

2). If you want to participate as a 1 day entry, please contact me BEFORE you register at motorsportreg.com and I will help you with the registration process as the entry form is currently only set up for 2 day entries.

I can be reached at [email protected]

Thanks,

Matt (LSCBMWCCA DE Registrar)
post #5 of 6 Old 09-04-2011, 07:44 AM Thread Starter

Only 1 month till the HPDE! The weather has FINALLY started to cool down. MSR and the Lone Star BMWCCA HPDE is a perfect way to spend an October weekend! ALSO a TV will be set up to watch the Texas/OU football game for those interested in that also.
post #6 of 6 Old 10-03-2011, 05:06 AM Thread Starter

HPDE

Registration is open thru Thursday. Single day slots are available also!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page