BUCKET LIST ITEM!!!!!! - Page 2 - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Road Racing & Autocross Throw your 5th Gen through the twisties! Post mods, times and results here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 20 Old 04-02-2012, 01:45 PM
Veteran Member

I've been out there several times, and know the head instructor personally. He races in the Continental Tire Series in the GT class. With that being said, I've never taking the course, but it's definitely on the list of things to do.

For those of you that don't know, if you purchase a ZR1, you get a week's class for free to learn how to drive your car. It's a program that Bondurant has worked out with Chevrolet.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 20 Old 04-02-2012, 02:20 PM

Garage
Ahhh, the ZR-1...

I have bucket lists that are real, and then i have the ZR-1....Still on the list, but i am going to need some more money to pull that one off...

post #13 of 20 Old 04-02-2012, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucky6702 View Post
I've been out there several times, and know the head instructor personally. He races in the Continental Tire Series in the GT class. With that being said, I've never taking the course, but it's definitely on the list of things to do.

For those of you that don't know, if you purchase a ZR1, you get a week's class for free to learn how to drive your car. It's a program that Bondurant has worked out with Chevrolet.....
Thats a helluva deal!!!

JANUARY 2012 MODERN CAMARO MEMBER OF THE MONTH
JUNE 2012 CAMARONEWS.COM CAR OF THE MONTH
http://5thgencarolinacamaros.webs.com/

post #14 of 20 Old 04-03-2012, 06:18 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Freak View Post
Thats a helluva deal!!!
I'm not sure how much of a "helluva deal" that really is.... I mean, you are paying Six Figures for car. For that kind of money, I would hope there would be some sort of incentive....... Ha Ha Ha!!
post #15 of 20 Old 04-03-2012, 07:20 AM

Bucky what tracks are they offering that at? I don't think they come to Watkins Glen. Sorry you said ZR1 not ZL1 LOL N/M

2012 ZL1 sn 1691 Black 6mt
post #16 of 20 Old 04-03-2012, 08:24 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecross91 View Post
Bucky what tracks are they offering that at? I don't think they come to Watkins Glen. Sorry you said ZR1 not ZL1 LOL N/M
Hey Firecross, yeah, I'm not sure of any incentives like that for the ZL1, just the ZR1. And it's only for the Bondurant road course, which is at Firehawk raceway, right outside of Phoenix. When you go there, they have about a dozen or so ZR1's just sitting outside. Last time I was there, inquiring minds were wanting to know how you get to drive those cars, and that's when I learned it's a program that Chevrolet started to show owners how to drive that specific Corvette. Pretty awesome if you ask me....
post #17 of 20 Old 04-03-2012, 09:54 AM
Support MC & Troops

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucketlist2011 View Post
Actually I was talking with the Wife this morning..

I said, what about taking your 370Z Sport out to the track , for an HPDE Class with an Instructor..She said , "you are not taking my car out there"..I said not me ...YOU..

She lit up and said how much?.

Although it is not the Driving Class, we are going to Go out to Infineon Raceway this year and Drive both the 370Z and the Z/28...

Oh I may not get to drive the 370Z, but once we are there, i may get her to let me..

Wish me Luck..I am already in Bucket List mode...
Wishing you luck brother

Like the new sig too

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Getting way pumped up ..LOL(Never giving up !)

The all new Convertible (Born 1/11/11) !, Welcome to the Fleet !
SHADOW 2013 GBA 2SS/RS A6 Vert (2/13/14)
"FROST 2011 SIM LT1 A6 " FIRST VERT MOTM AUGUST 2013
*PROTESTING GM*
"GIVE ME MY13'IBM ZL1 vert GM!"
post #18 of 20 Old 04-03-2012, 01:42 PM

Garage
I am finding out all kinds of things about the 370Z....watch the brakes.....watch the oil cooling....fuel starvation....

Screw it..i am letting the wife drive her car and i am going to beat my track ready car..

Fricken "sport" Z....what a joke...street car at best..Great car....still a nissan..

post #19 of 20 Old 04-04-2012, 08:07 AM

Hmmm bucket. You expect the Z to be a track car but it has shortcomings? How much in mods did you do the the Camaro? I think you are expecting too much from the Z it ain't a ZL1.

2012 ZL1 sn 1691 Black 6mt
post #20 of 20 Old 04-04-2012, 08:18 AM
Support MC & Troops

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecross91 View Post
Hmmm bucket. You expect the Z to be a track car but it has shortcomings? How much in mods did you do the the Camaro? I think you are expecting too much from the Z it ain't a ZL1.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek...must not.... can not.... control my self
...I guess I have no choice but..."Yikes "

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Getting way pumped up ..LOL(Never giving up !)

The all new Convertible (Born 1/11/11) !, Welcome to the Fleet !
SHADOW 2013 GBA 2SS/RS A6 Vert (2/13/14)
"FROST 2011 SIM LT1 A6 " FIRST VERT MOTM AUGUST 2013
*PROTESTING GM*
"GIVE ME MY13'IBM ZL1 vert GM!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page