Modern Camaro Forums banner

Got my new GoPro HD camera!

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  CUONCRS 
#1 ·
I'm uploading the videos for now to youtube, but they are large and take a while. If the quality isn't good, I'll find another place to host the videos. They look so much better in HD.

Anyways, I'll add the videos to this thread as they get uploaded, but here's a little outside shot of the first corner to wet your whistle.... (oh, and it's not HD, it's the old camera)

#2 ·
Alright, here's the first run! I'm uploading the others, but it's all the same course, so not that different. I moved the camera around for the other runs, but that's about the only difference.

This one has a nice little part after the finish line where I got a little loose, and hit some cones, and scared the heck out of a girl in the rock pile taking pictures. :)

#3 ·
Wow...sorry bro... but ether me computer is lagging or the video is... :(, I bet its me computer tho :facepalm:

#4 ·
We had another event on Mother's day. There's a guy that just traded up from a V6 Mustang to a new 5.0 GT. He said "so I can catch up to you" to me. I still beat him by 7 seconds on a 42 second course. :)

10 1 fs 39 Guy Roberts 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS/RS 42.339 1.550 5.105
38 2 fs 87 Jason Sxxxxx 2012 Ford Mustang 5.0 49.631 0.279 12.397

Go Camaro!

Divisional in Lincoln, NE this weekend, we'll see me getting my @$$ handed to me there, though.

#5 ·
Videos from 2012 Lincoln, NE SCCA Divisionals are up on youtube! They are in HD!

West Course Run 1

East Course Run 1 Left Side Camera

East Course Run 2 - Right Side Camera

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.